Entries ♥

Sunday, November 11, 2007

12 November 2007

Dearest reader,
The whole night of yesterday, I was hearing people blasting their music. No offense, but it's midnight and many neighbour needs to sleep. Can't they spare a thought for them? Tomorrow I'm having cca. Plus I need to hand up the reflection to miss wong. Hahas. I hope my essay is in the right tenses. hahas. My reflection goes like this.

On the first day of work, It's my first time taking Mrt on my own to Queenstown Mrt. Initially, there was suppose to have ten of us here but only three turn up. I met Cheri and Gillian at a much earlier time hoping that we won't be late. Nonetheless, we still came late for the job. The reason why we were late was we didn't ask the teacher where the place is situated to and we didn't know the Building name. We get lost and tried calling available number for help but we were unable to reach them. In the end we tried phone some teacher and manage to get through one of them. We really have to thanks her or else we might have to stay down there for a much longer time. From this lesson, I Learnt that I need to learn singapore route well or else I might get myself lost somewhere again. I also learnt that I need to be more daring in speaking because I was ask to call one of the teacher, the moment I heard her voice, I dare not to speak and pass on to them to answered.
At the work place, each of us was assigned to a child and I was been assigned to the youngest child in the home. Looking at the harmless child I was quite relieve. Neitherless, we can't judge a person by his look. She play with the scissor and was unwillingly to talk to me and was giving me some attitudes. I find it hard to talk to her and she even use the scissor trying to attack me. The second session, I was assigned to a thirteen years old child named carmen who was currently in Primary 3. I realise that misfortune people does exist around us.
On the second day, the first session was terrible, I break down because of the attitudes the child was giving me. The person In charges ask why cheri didn't came and we told her she was sick. The person doesn't seem to believe and was quite angry and began to say that she know she purposely don't want to come. From her, I learnt that If you work with children for a long time , actually you can find yourself able to read through what their mind was thinking.
On the third day, I was the only one came. I only need to come for the second session. Thus, I was asked to help up in colouring although I dislike to colour but It was better than to deal with the kids.
After the whole job things end, I feel that I've started to have phobia with kids.


Hmm, I think there is something wrong with the essay, but I just don't know what is the wrong with it. Does anyone know?
My sister went to have chalet with her friend and lie to grandmother that she went for camp. Hahas. She have bought a new handphone sonic Ericsson's K530i

Labels: , ,