Entries ♥

Sunday, November 18, 2007

17 November 2007

Dearest reader,
Many things just happen these few days. I went for cca and searching for jobs. I was looking through some of my friends blog and realise one of them was working, look like I also have to do something about it.
12 November, I went to school for cca, hand up my reflection in the teacher pigeon Hole. Get irritated by ANNA. Can't catch up with the song they were playing.
13 November, buying newspaper to look for jobs. Found one job which gives 60 dollar per day. Sms wei lin about it and she spread around to ming hui and siew mei. Siew mei spread the news to Jia min and somehow to Daphne. Ask wei lin to go for interview today she don't want and dosen't seem interested in the job. Sms Tiffany and ask her do she want to work as sales executive/promoter. In the end, I receive call from ming hui and she sound interested. If I know I should have tell the job thingy to ming hui instead to weilin , waste of my time persuading her out for the interview and yet she want to spend the time watching show with Siew mei. I get damn angry when she told me that. So I requested to ming hui that we meet at 4 on 14nov. Receive a call from siew mei telling me that she wants to work. Receive sms from jia min too. Daphne sms to say that she have band practice almost everyday so unable to make it. I found out that Daphne and Siew mei was suppose to go out on 14Nov. Ming hUi at first thought that Daphne is coming and looks quite unhappy about it. Luckily DAphne back off, or else I don't know what might happen.
14 November, I went for cca again. During break saw miss wong and she stand at the door about to get in and turn to smile at me for quite long. I was undeciding whether should I move in front or move back because I was holding a packet of milo which was illegal to bring it around to drink .Tiffany still dare to drink in front of her. She actually stood down there for so long and smile at me. Why can't I just wave to her. How Retarded I am for not replying anything back. Was playing guitar halfway and anna came to disturb me. I feel like giving her a big slap for making me lose my concentration and get humiliate!. Finally lesson ends, I was rushing home and anna was rushing behind me trying to catch up with my speed. WHy can't she goes home and still lie to her father that she is going shopping with me. In the end, I leave her all alone and saw jean san on the way up the escalator. We have a hard time finding the job place and luckily it's 5 of us and we were not lost. As we walk in the place, I feel like backing out. So many people in here. Luckily there wasn't any interview . Now everyone blame me for recommended them this job. I only recommend to Wei lin Niah. Yet I get all the blames.
15 November, Jia min and siew mei not coming and that left only the three of us for the training. The training wasn't that fun. They were telling us max on line and dunnoe what tv and how much to earn for selling that thing and what free stuff they offer. Max on line even include ultimate, 6000, 12000. I don't even know what rubbish they are talkig about. I dosen't feel like I am in the training place , I thinks it's lecture lesson, so long for almost 2 and the half hour, I only manage to survive through 10 minutes and the rest of the times I was fidgeting away. We run away from the training and went to the find 7 eleven to buy newspaper again. They wanted me to treat them sth because of what I have recommend to them. I would like to say that I just smile to them and didn't talk back. I give wei lin the number to call to the person to ask more about it but she don't want still dare to blame me. Don't even dare to ask and expect me to do what. Ming hui was the one who say that we can just try out and see how it goes. I didn't say anything it doesn't mean I am wordless. I am just tired to talk to them and quarrel about this matter. Now I just get all the blame. How ridiculous can reality be.
From the newspaper, we find another job but wei lin not going with us because wei lin and ming hui quarrel and ming hui gets angry and ignore wei lin. See , this is the result of talking back. In the end, Ming hui and I went to TOapayoh HDB hub where kelly services is to fill up a application form. Now all we can do is wait at home for phone calls.

I don't believe that friend are like that! Receiving a letter from yen. He ask me why I don't tell him secret and so on. Is it I dosen't trust him. Ok, here is the reason, I basically don't trust anyone that much because I have see more than what I believe it is and thus now I only believe what I see only. To me, there isn't true friend but only permanent friend.

Labels: , ,