Entries ♥

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

21st November 2007

Dearest reader,
Rush Down to meet Wei lin and Jia min for lunch. I was late. Last minute inform wasn't the best. We went to the KOU FU? to eat. After eating, we went to BIZ 3 HDB hub. I almost lead them to the wrong place. They was doubting my memory too. hahas. The last time I went to kelly services was last friday with Ming hui. Luckily we manage to come. None of us dare to go in. I pull and push and finally all of them went in. Wei lin went to sign the application form while Jia and me happily settle down on a sofa and talk. We were trying to help wei lin fill in form. After completing the form, wei hand up the form to the girl. The girl ask us to wait for a while. I was cursing them like hell. Wanting us wait and we waited for more than half an hour. Why their services so poor. Finally she pass the form to another guy and that guy come and attend to wei lin. Jia min began to ransack my bag and saw many waste paper. Out of sudden, wei lin call me and I quickly rush to see her. We told that we will be wrapping gift the start of december till 31 december. It's six day job for a week. So I might be missing Christmas Eve and Day. hahas. After that, we went roud toa payoh and wei lin and jia min was looking at handphone pouch while I was busy looking at clothing. hahas..

Labels: , ,