Entries ♥

Friday, November 23, 2007

24 November 2007






Dearest reader,



23 November 2007



At 9, I went down to buy breakfast with my mei and saw Charmaine with his father trying to catch the bird back to the cage. I just remember that she is keeping a bird as her pets for quite a while. Okays, Guess her birds have flew and sitting on some tree branches. His father was foughting hard to get it back. I guess she was quite disappointed too . At 3 plus, I went down again, this time I saw her sitting down on a bench, lots of snack beside her. I guess she must be staying down here until her birds come back and as I look up, I saw a cage on the tree. Her father must have successfully put it up to attact the bird back to the cage. His brother later join her.



Today at 9 plus again. I saw her this time with her cage. She was sitting down on the same bench and looking at the cage beside her. This time the cage wasn't empty. hahas. Finally got her bird back? Her mother was walking around. She such a bird lover men. What if it rain, don't tell me she going to bring an umbrella and enjoy the rain.







My house downstair scenery. Wasn't it nice? hahas..


Labels: , ,