Entries ♥

Monday, November 26, 2007

26 November 2007

Dearest reader,


I went out in the morning with my mei to buy breakfast. Bump into Miss Lim. At 9.50, went down to wait for my friend. Saw Jun Rong first. Charmaine came after 4 minutes. She was wearing like she is going to attend some wedding, Met Ah gu, He was walking around and look at me and talk to me from afar. Was waiting for Joanna. She took ages to come down, We waited for like more than 20 minutes(round off) . We cross the traffic. Waited for the bus number 88. Reach S11 and drop off. Was waiting for esther to come to the Ang Mo kio S11. Finally she reached. We went to the hdb hub to eat their breakfast. They were so hungry. In fact only two of them is hungry. 5 of us book movie to watch. Was deciding which movie to watch and in the end we choose Enchanted. Jun rong watch the show liao and still he have to watch again. I was taking their photo and they are all so shy, don't want to let me shot photo of them. The movie start at 12 plus so we shop around ang mo kio hub.










Pathetic Jun rong, we girl looking at clothes and cosmestic( which I wasn't interested at all) and he have to look around. We bought food before we went to the cinema. I bought the Popcorn set, Die men, so much. Jun rong get himself one set too. Joanna, and esther drink coke while charmaine bought the ???.. I don't know what that food is called. Thought of taking photo together in the end we didn't because got problem during snapping. Can't get anyone to help us snap. Went to the cinema, looking for the seat. Damn dark. Happily sitting down to watch the show. We were late, the show started about minutes ago. I almost feeling like dying , eating the large popcorn. Worst still, joanna sit between me and Jun rong and she have to help us to eat. Can't finish it and in the end we throw the food away. Rushing to the toilet but the queues was so long so we decided to went down to look for another toilet. As we leave out of the toilet, Jun rong was doing his hair. Siao de. We ran down and I almost went to the wrong side of the escalator. They were laughing and laughing. After toilet, we wait outside breadtalk for Jun. When he arrive, we were thinking where should we go and I saw Joey and her accompany. I wave to her. The weirdest is Joanna also wave to her. I was like huh? you know her? So funny men. Esther was laughing too. She don't know who the person is and still wave. Hahas. Next we went to the arcade to take neoprint. Jun rong end up paying for another neoprint taking because of his one mistake. Haix, ALl we have to blame was why we don't understand Japan words. hahas. AFter that I say goodbye to them and went to the Toa payoh Popular to look around while waiting for Wei lin. Jia min and Wei lin were on their way and when they arrive, we went to sit down on the staircase. Almost vomit out because I consume too much popcorn. The briefing was quite short men. We were to attend the training at 8.30am on this coming Friday. Have to went all the way to City hall for the training. December start work at Bedok. Oh my , so far.
































here are the neoprint that we have took.






























Labels: , ,