Entries ♥

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

27 November 2007

Dearest reader,
I was browsing through some of my friend blog again. I chat with whye keat in msn and get to know that he lives so near ming hui. hahas and he is one of my classmates cousin. I didn't realise it is so coincidence and ming hui sister in whye keat school. Singapore is really such a small world. You get connected with many people. In the morning, went out with my mei to buy breakfast again. I was surprise to see someone occupying jue ying aunt shop. It have been vacant for quite long due to don't know what reason and i have to went to other place to find a photocopy machine. I thought of looking into the shop to see who is in there and what they sell. They sold food men. As i turn around I get starled. It was Jue Ying. He was looking at me. I quickly move away. How can it be? Am I seeing thing? I ask my mei to double check and it was indeed him. WAh seh, Close the stationary shop and change to bakery shop? There is too much bakery shop around here and yet they still open another shop. I'm sure the competitive will be very strong.


Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.

Labels: , ,