Entries ♥

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

28 November 2007

Dearest reader,
I went out to buy breakfast as usual. Quite a numbered of shop wasn't open. I walk the alley and look up at his aunt shop. I can't see clearly. My mei claim that there is a guy in green colour. I just say Oh. Must be the customer. When I walk nearer, the person turn and It saw Jue Ying. Then I move aside again. My mei told me that he saw me and I have no choice, I just move back and wave to him and leave. I'm going to be at home by 11. So late and I don't feel like going too. Have to spend a big sum of money to buy the clothing and shoe. Haix. I last minute called to change job and I have sign the contract and the contract last for one months. Because I decline the contract I am currently charge with penalty. All thanks to wei lin, she told the person she got another job. She should have just say her parent don't allow her. Haix.

When I went down to take the lift. The door open on the six floor and I saw no one outside and I just press the close button and suddenly I saw a hand reaching for the lift, I quickly press open. I heard a voice say Hello. I look up and saw whye Keat. WAh. so coincidence, I was talking to him yesterday on msn and today I saw him. I guess he went to visit his aunt again. Then he was asking me I was wearing a jacket, very cold? I just smile . He was drinking packet soya bean Then he ask me where am I going, I say go out with my friends. When the lift reach the first floor he say bye to me and I was walking the same way he is walking and he ask me then we walk together. Suddenly I saw his aunt or mother. Actually I was quite confusing. Last time I thought it was his mother but he isn't living the same block as me. She was looking at me and then whye keat and then walk towards whye keat and give him some money. If it is aunt, the aunt can't possible give him money to go out right?ok. Then I continue walking and turn around and saw he rush up. AS we walk, I look up at him. He have changed so much. Taller and have hole on his ear and he have his hair dye and of course he have become more handsome. hahas. OKays. Back to the story again. We began to chat and he ask me what subject i take, I saw ss/hy. He say he also take that sub. I was saying can't be so coincidence. Then I continue I take phy and Bio. He say he also take the sub. I was thinking CAn't be so coincidence. I remember he didn't take account then I say I take account and F&N. He say he take F&N. OH MY ! Where got such coincidence. THen he was saying hitler story is very funny. hahas. He married during the last day when Germany surrender and together with his wife they sucide together. But what so funny? Is it the way he killed people. okk When we reach the bus stop, he say he missed his bus . I was laughing at a side. ANd I bus came in about 3 minutes and I say goodbye to him.

Tarrot Card:

how you feel about yourself now : The Chariot

You feel everything is a constant battle at the moment, but persevere and you will triumph in the end. Expect some good news that will help you to keep going until you achieve your goals. This is a time of movement and change and of conflicts ending in victory. You may well consider a journey that relates to work or go for that new car you’ve been looking at.

what you most want at this moment : The Hanged Man

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to have it all, why should you have to give something or someone up? Perhaps you feel a victim and that events are not going as planned. Trust that this is a passage from one phase of your life to another. If you are not sure what or who you need to give up, trust that what will be will be, and will ultimately be to your benefit.

your fears : The World

You are afraid of taking action and lack confidence and will power, but this is a time to be positive and proactive, otherwise you will experience loss of momentum, delays and stagnation. Completion and success are only a step away, don’t give up, lose heart or change direction when you are so close to the finish line.

what is going for you: Strength

Brave heart! Your self-confidence and courageous spirit is unstoppable at the moment. Be patient and compassionate, self-disciplined and strong and you will reap great rewards for your courage.

what is going against you : The Magician

Someone, most likely male, isn’t quite what they seem. Trickery and deception cleverly disguised as charm and friendliness, so be sure that this person really does have your best interests at heart. If someone who you feel wary of is presenting you with a business opportunity, be cautious and trust your instincts.

outcome: The Hierophant

Help is at hand. If you want wise counsel and moral guidance put your trust in someone you have a lot of respect for. Don’t allow others to influence you too much with what they want you to conform to, be true to yourself. When considering your options go with tried and tested traditional values, rather than the unconventional novel approach. For example marriage is more likely to be your desire than a living together situation.


I was looking at the news, the news show that if you eats too much rice, you are highly prone to get Diabetes. Then what can we eat. So much thing we can't eat and even coke we can't drink too much. We keep using the wooden chopstick due to bleach.

Labels: ,