Entries ♥

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

29 November 2007




Dearest reader,


From 9am to 6pm , there will be no water for me. Oh my. Luckily my KS Grandmother and mother fill up 5 large pail of water.


I was watching some news again. This was some news on Sir lanka. A Bome outside Sri lankan capital killed 17 and wounded 43. I's the latest violence in the island long-running ethnic conflict. They have been fighting for a independend country for 35 years. A bus caught fire as a result of the evening rush-hour explosion outside a clothing store at a busy intersection but was doused by the fire department within half and hour. The explosion happen on the same the same day that a suicide b0mber blew herself up outside the office of a Tamil Minister. The minister escaped unharmed but the blast killed the minister's secretary.

6 December 2007

Dearest reader, These 8 day from 28 Nov to 5 dec, I was working. First two working at Robinson situated at CITY HALL. The rest of the day I spend on EXPO HALL. I am really very irritated by wei lin attitudes. SHE have such bad Temper, get angry and show a tantrum in front of me. IDIOT THING! SPOIL my tolerance rate. Met Aisha on 4 Dec and it's wei lin who tell her that I am working and then she went to the back and find me . I always try to maintain a good temper when talking to her. I didn't even show tantrum or any disatisfication about her behaviour and yesterday she just give me this attitudes for no reason. She even got herself into some quarrel Okay, at the working place,


7 December 2007



Many things just happen these few days. Wei lin being transfer back to robinson to work under my father while I continue to work at the expo hall. Tomorrow is the last day of work. Miss all of them. Know many people down there and talk to them. I even play with some of them. Marc and his gf lesilie?? I guess that how her name was spell. Then also knew a person by the name of kelvin , 26 yr old , he always attack me with the pillow. Finally got someone to play with me. Another was 20 years old from china, weijian?? I guess so and another was 19 yrs old. Okay, all older than me!!! hahas.. The boss is so bad. I was playing with the kelvin and he go and tell my father that I was being disturb by somebody by the name of derrick??

Today after work, almost every one was gone expcept me and the boss and the auntie, the spec lady, a man and a young boy. Then the boss ask what time are we coming tomorrow and I come at 10:30am as usual. The boss tell the man who my fahter is and say that he scold me, I smile, He talk to me, I smile, tell me to do things, I also smile. The spec lady suddenly ask me to bring water tomorrow and tell the boss I always don't eat and drink. Then the boss say aiya ask the her bf to bring for her water can le the one who always talk to her one... LOL!!! This boss really went a bit haywire. Almost fed up folding the towel. Feeling like strangling the shopper there. Mess up the towel that I fold. !!!! Tuesday I am suppose to go to centrepoint and work... haix. New environment again. Wei lin was complaining bored staying at robinson at city hall. She still dare to complain. But luckily, I am happy where I am. Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!







Labels: , ,