Entries ♥

Friday, November 02, 2007

2nd November 2007

Dearest Reader,
Thought of begin this blog with a new poem of the day.
Choose friends wisely, the portrait they paint ,Is who you are and who you ain't.Friendship is life's great support, When friends are of the right sort. For all your dreams do they make room, Or bring you down with doom and gloom? You will know a friendship is true, When it brings out the best in you. LIfe is always full of sorrow and nothing you do can actually make your day and In Fact things always happen the different way.
I was viewing through some hainanese song. One word to describe my mood after listening to these song, Clueless, I have no idea what they were singing. Not even a single line of lyrics could be found.
It's simply just another tired day. My room is full of books and paper. In fact, I have done nothing to it. I need to carry soo much stuff back home and was almost fed up that I have to carry so much worksheet back home. Weilin and Siew mei offer to help me carry some of my books. Why can't my class have full attendance? I make the effort to print the worksheet and just hoping that more of them will come. In the end I get more worksheet home than what I bring to school. The acc teacher gave us another stack of worksheet and I have to bring the rest home. Please If anyone of you want your worksheet, Msn me or sms me, I may consider mailing you by post if you could come and ask from me.
The school boookshop isn't open, and I the nearest photocopy shop is close due to some problem, Miss there, and the next nearest is a few street across my house, I eventually have to cross over FTpps, my primary school , and cross the traffic, and another road and few building before I reached the shop. Half an hour later, I have to come back to the shop and take the worksheet and I went home. It took me 15 minutes just to travel there.

Labels: , ,