Entries ♥

Monday, November 05, 2007

5 November 2007

Dearest Reader,
I did something which I am not able to do so today and something happen that have never happen. It's the first time I manage to take Mrt from toa payoh and reached the fifth stop where dobhy ghaut and three stop to Autrum Park and finally three stop to Queenstown. I came first and went to the toilet before continue to wait for them. I was like an idiot looking at the trying to certain the toilet is the right place as in the write cubicle I am suppose to be in and the auntie outside keep looking at me. While I was waiting patiently outside the Mrt, Cheri reached and pat on my shoulder which give me a sudden shock. Then we wait for gillian as she will be late. When she reached, she tell us that she not sure which bus to take and in the end we went to the bus stop and question the bus driver. Thought of taking a cab but we didn't. We took 18? and we pass by all the queenstown and reach a place which I don't know where it's suppose to be.
We went to the nearby hotel and ask for direction and the person told us that we were farway at the wrong direction. So we walk back and trying hard to wave for a cab, as you know, it's peak hour and all the cab were hired. Next, we trying to call the person in charge but none of them pick up. Then we tried the General Office , no one pick up. Utimately, we choose to call for help from the teacher. We called, Mr yap, no answer, we called Miss WENDY WONG, okay, Cheri kinda of don't want to speak to her and pass me the phone, Okay, I was thinking, she probably won't pick up. Vice Versa, She pick up, and I almost freak out. She Say hello? Then I quickly jump back and trying to pass the phone to someone else.
Cheri was telling Miss wong that she is Cheri from four six and currently lost and unable to reach the christian home. In the end, Miss wong told her how to get there and so on and want her to sms her to inform that she have reach the place. The christian home is near IKEA and NEARER to Queenstown MRT. A five minute walk and we can reach there.
In there, we were each attach to a child. I was attack to the youngest and newest child whose name is Michelle and she was currently 5 years old.
All she did was giving attitude and using the scissor trying to attack people like that. It's the worst experince I ever have. At the point of time, I was hoping mad that the thing could end quickly and I don't wish to come tomorrow.
Finally the first session ends, we goes to IKEA to have our lunch. WE went to the hotdog place. I was going to the toilet the second time. Heaven is really playing a trick on me. I recalled that few months ago cheri was a total stranger to me. During the camp, I picked her as the lead as I was being blindfolded as she have to talk so as to lead me to where she stand and now we were on the same place to job attachment. We walk as we laugh because we don't know what to say to each other. In fact I find out that cheri was rather hardworking.
The second session I was attach to a girl by the name of CARMEN. She's rather pleasant though. She is rather active and perharps change my mind of kids a bit. But not much because I hates kids more than usual ever since this programme.

Labels: , ,