Entries ♥

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

6 November 2007

Dearest Reader,
Today, I met up with Gillian as Cheri sms me that she is sick and her mother don't allow her to go. Job attachment for today was terrible. I actually cried after taking care of the girl. She was showing tantrum and unwillingly to let me watch her. She ran away on her own and Ms raja came forwards and tell me to follow her and she reminded me 3 times. I overheard that Miss Raja called a lady on sunday and she was suppose to come and take care of the child with me.How great it is. It's not that I don't want to talk to the child but she was the one who is trying to shun away from me no matter how hard I approached her. I swear I'll never want to return there again if I have a choice. After Break, we came back and saw david. Both of us began drawing and she saw my drawing. Is my drawing that good? SHe eventually ask me why I don't want to go to art class? You can draw lei. Then I just tell her I don't like to colour. hahas. Everytime I colour something, my head began to hurt.
The second session, the united world Colleage came again. One of them was assigned with me to take care of Carmen and Serene which Serene rightfully should have been assigned with Gillian. Gillian was taking care of Akingston and taking care of Cheri partner David. How lucky she is to take care of these two guys. I rather take care of guys than girl. These Two girl didn't make any trouble for me but they kinda of not cooperative with each other. Miss Raja wants me to tell cheri that she have to provide MC for today absence or else she need not to come anymore. It's quite harsh to say this so I tell Gillian to tell her bring along a MC. Miss Raja say she knew that Cheri purposely don't want to come. I was thinking how she know whether she is real of feign. Okays. Carmen was talking to me and ask me why I don't want to talk and so on.I manage to ask her which school she's from and what colour she likes. SHe told me pink. She was 12 or 13 years old and in P3 or P4. She is quite cheerful. She was humming some song and began some drawing to tell me how her school uniform look like and tell me she likes long hair. She even ask me to draw her. She was looking at the picture that I draw and say that she is going to draw prettier than mine. She ask me do I know how to make Oregami? Is this how it's suppose to pronounce. I don't have much problem with spelling but it's just that I dont know what it is called. I just say I dont't know.
Next Michelle came, I was unwilling to look at her anymore. In the end, I leave her all alone and concentrate on Carmen while Serene was playing with the Colleage girl. Another group came. It's was the Nanyang Jc student. One of them came and talk with Michelle and assigned to take care of her. Hahas. I heaved a sign of relieve. Piew.
Okays, We are told that we need not to come on wednesday and thursday. Great man. We only need to come at the second session on sunday.

Labels: , ,