Entries ♥

Friday, November 09, 2007

9 November 2007

Dearest Reader,
It's another new day and I am suppose to go for job attachment at the afternoon while the rest of the student have to go for their job as usual. This is the privileges you get when you are doing CIP in the Christian home. And it's suppose to be the last day of work for me. Gillian sms me to make appointment to meet at the mrt at 1.50.
I went to the market with my mei to buy our breakfast. I met Mushuang along the way and hence she was surprise to see me there. The first question that I get from her is questioning about the calling to miss wong which I stated earlier in the blog.
When I reached home, I watch my * LU XIAO FENG* show. It's a interesting show I feel so unfamiliar of this show even though I have heard this name and his friend Hua man lou and Ximen CuiXue.
It's 12 plus and I'm on my way to the place. I was in the bus and receive a sms. I didn't bother at first and continue to write my reflection. After that when I have alight the bus, I check that I have a message from a unfamiliar number. The message goes like this:
Miss Wong: Hi xueli, Miss Wong here, Wat time r u supposd 2 report 4 wk today?

When I receive this message, I was totally taken aback. How on earth did she get my number from and this person even claim that she is Miss wong. Which Miss Wong was she?
I replied: Hello, miss wong, Eh. It's Around Two plus.
I receive another message from Gillian, she say that she's not feeling well and isn't going to go. It mean that I will be the only who is going for the CIP. HOW on earth did I have such a bad luck occurence happening in my life. My mind was drifting away when I board the Mrt and almost get out from the wrong stop. There it goes another message from:
Miss Wong: Ok. I'll be at Beyond at abt 245-3pm. How far is it fm IKEA pls?
WAh!. WHy everytime I saw this word from her. * Please* and she is using short form men!. But I'm not going to use short form in my sms. It's to protect my english spelling from going the wrong way.
I told her: Eh. I don't know how to describe. But e place is quite near e princess house if you walk from e queenstown mrt to e place.
This *e* I have been using it for quite long even in my copying of notes. Belnice even called this my france writing. Last year, all the notes that I copy down was using short form and my english was worsening so I decide to use the normal way of writing a word.

Miss Wong: Oh I C. Thx Xueli. C u later :)

WAh I get a smiling face?

I replied: Sure. Haha.

I went to the 7 11 to buy top up card. I was sitting in the room for more than 1n hour , reading My charmed B0ok. The room is getting colder and no kids is here. At around 3 plus, they finally came. Play with them some games and then watch them play games. I receive another message:

Miss Wong: Xueli, pls let ur supervisornoe tt I'll cm at abt 4pm ok? sorry
I repled: Oh ok.

I went to tell the in charge and why am I so unlucky , I was asked to help up in colouring. Firstly, I must say that I hates to Colour. Whenever I colour something, my mood swing. But I manage to hold back when Miss Wong came. I pretend to smile even though I have headache.
She even pat on my nack and ask me is it only me here?
She even sit beside me and talk to me regarding about the job and how who came and what we did. She came twice to sit at the table there.
When the she have gone back, I look behind and saw that route she came in and sit. Oh my, How did she squeeze in. I should have just turn the chair away so that she can get in easily.

I just realise that I have been writing the wrong date these pass few day. I kept typing October which we are in the months of November.

Labels: , ,