Entries ♥

Monday, December 10, 2007

10 Dec 2007

Dear reader,

I am terrified, fear and scared. N-level result is releasing soon. I don't know how did I fare for my result. I am not myself , I start to change a bit I hate my own life. I feel like my life is control by other people. Even at work, My father ask his boss to check on me, see who I am talking to and so on. The boss even complain to my father that I talk to kelvin a lot. Can't i have my own life. I wished the job could end earlier. I am going to change into a indifferent person very soon. Like they say, people can turn bad within 3 days but if you want to become a new leaf again, it takes 3 years. My father told me that I no need to work for the time being and wei lin will still be working. I was having a feeling of joy which I can't describe but at the same time my heart ache, I am losing patient and faith in people and losing my confidence level. I fear my own life.



Marc say he will invite me to his wedding Yeah!! I am going to attend Leslie and Marc wedding in just another four year times. I really hope that their relationship will be very smooth sailing. Oh ya, Very sorry for letting them to wait for me on the last day of work on sunday just to snap some photo. In the end, I end very late and they decide to go off first. Hope to see you all in four year times.



11 Dec 2007


My sister get some *Heni...* beer for me. We try 1/4 cup of the drink each. It's so bitter men!!! Still got soo much left in the fridge, when am I going to finish it? Finally can upload these photo of my colleage.



Here are some, have a look:

Wei Jian and Me





Chris and Wei Jian



Marc and Leslie Leslie, me and Chris

Wei Jian

Wei Jian and Chris

kevin and Chris



Kevin and Me





me and Chris




I will be updating these photo into my friendster too!!.. hahas..


13 December 2007

Dear reader,



Wei lin is really getting on my nerves. yesterday she sms me and ask me did I hand up the auntie working hours paper to my father or jeffery. I was thinking, when did the auntie pass me any paper. She even say , she was just being a good person by reminding me to hand up the paper. I didn't even get any paper from the auntie and now she even claim that I took the paper. She even say she remember that the auntie pass the paper to me and say if got anything happen, not her business. What is she trying to say !! Now she come and accuse me of taking the paper. At the work place, she accuse MARC for losing the price tag and quarrel , now she want to quarrel with me. I really don't know what she want. I am really losing my patient and scold her in the sms what the HELL. Luckily I didn't use another other vulgar language. Bad attitudes and good at accusing people.

14 December 2007

Result is releasing in another 4days times. Worry and scared. Okays. Today Meet Xueying at her house downstair and went to block 218 to find Michelle. We tried door and door and finally we manage to find her. She almost get out of the house , lucky we manage to find before she is gone and then I pass her the account homework. She live at the 6 floor. Hmm. I was telling her you got a cousin by the name of Low whye keat right? He's my friend. hahas. After that xueying go to my house and my sister began to ask me when anna want to go out and I called her just now and ask her if she is free tomorrow? We go out shopping with xueying. But the truth is, My sister, xueying and some other guy is going out with anna. I bet anna will want to capture me alive and skin me for doing so. AND I am fully prepare to be. hahas..

Labels: , ,