Entries ♥

Sunday, December 16, 2007

16 December 2007

15December 2007

Dear reader,

I purposely online at night and finally waited for Chris to online. He appear offline and talk to me. That Wei Jian, say that he will add me and wei lin in msn, in the end, I waited for so many days, I still do not have any news of him. PIAN XIn, that all I could say. Don't want to add us in msn but sms to wei lin instead. hahas. Wei JIAN and WEi lin. Both of them have a wei in their name. hahas. One listen only to ENglish song and the other only to chinese song. How romantic it could be. The first one he talk to was wei lin too. PIAN XIN. Still got one last one I'm still waiting for him to online and that person is Kevin. Marc say he will add me in msn and ask her gf to add me in friendster too. But I didn't hear any news from them. Haix. I stay up until 12 plus.



16 December 2007



Two more day to N-level result. I wasn't feeling scare or frighten and seem quite relax than usual. Something is not right with me. I was browsing around in the internet, looking for course to take.

17 December 2007

I manage to see Kevin online finally. After waiting for so long, I finally saw him in msn. Great man.

18 December 2007

I come to school at 12 plus and ming hui have already reached school. Together the both us waited patiently until it is 1 plus. We go to the Dance studio on the six floor and waited as everyone came in. The teacher release the result, telling us that 97.6% manage to promote to sec 5. Ahhas. We were so anxious to know how we fare actually. Wing lam get top and cheri . They score a aggregate score of 3 points. Wei lin and Ming hui, anna they all score 4 points. I calculate and I realise I score a aggregate points of 5. I did pass my N. I was looking through the ITE stuff the teacher have given us. I just have this interest in getting for the course. The Navy stuff. I have this feeling of not wanting to take O-level. Should I?
Result: English>4, Chinese>4, F&N>4, Science(phy/Bio)>3, ACcount>2, Hummanities(ss/history)>2 and maths>1
WIth english with 2 other sub : 7 points
Best 3 subject : 5 points
I promoted to sec 5




20 Dec 2007



Finally decided. I'm not allow to choose ITE. ALright. Now I need to work 5 times harder to get good result for O-level. The teacher ask us to think in 5 year times, what you want to be. hahas. I want to take the Marine course after O. It's quite hard. If i'm not successful in getting this course. I will try the life science: Biomedical if not the tourism.A lot of hard work to put in. At 7, I meet mushuang at Tp central as we dine in our dinner. We went to long john sliver after much consideration of what to eat. Then we went to shop around tp after dinner.

Labels: , ,