Entries ♥

Friday, December 21, 2007

21 December 2007

My cousin, nephew and me


My nephew


Cousin husband's and nephew

My N-level Result







This were the photo I took on 23rd December









































25 December 2007


I went to the market and pass by jue ying shop. He is alone in the shop and I quickly called out his name. Then I went in to his shop and talk to him. He offer me chewing gum. I rejected. hahas. Chewing Gum I thought it's illegal?? oK la. SHould have taken one. Then I ask my mei to take her handphone and take photo of him.




24 December 2007
I went out with mushuang to IMM at Jurong East.We went to IMM and shop around IMM. Dinner we went to the Subway and dine in. First time eating Subway, I was always so clumsy.











My new Wallet

23 December 2007



Dear reader,

Today I was suppose to go out with kevin. I sms him at 12 plus telling him to meet at central 2pm. At 1 plus, I receive a call and the person was telling me guess who I am. I was thinking his voice sound like Weijian but it can't be him, he don't even know my number and then I was thinking was he Kevin. Ok. He was saying he only know how to enter toa payoh but don't know the rest of the route and his handphone left little money, cannot sms back. Then I call him and then he pick up the phone very fast. My mei speak on the phone.

We waited until 2pm and I sms him where is he and he call back to say that he is at the carpark there- behind. My house there have 2 carpark, which is front and which is back?? My mei want to see how he his real person look like and we went down and I saw him holding on to a cigarette, Smoking with his motorbike. Not bad. He manage to find his way here. hahas. Then my sister offer him a sweet and help me take a photo of him with me. Then my mei went up. He told me that my mei wear until so matured. LOL. Which Mean I was wearing until very childish. OK. Then he teach me how to wear the motorbike helmet and then ask me I really never sit on a motorbike before is it? Ya. haha. Then he drive me all the way to the carpark. I was suppose to direct him the direction. I am really bad a giving direction. Then we drive all the way to central and guess which carpark he goes to. The carpark near MRT- the place where I come back from school. We went round central and we even eat ice cream and we chat as we look around. WE even went to arcade and play. We watch the Movie- The GOLDEN COMPASS at 5 until 7 plus. Follow by we have our dinner at long john sliver. After that he sent me home and I give him the wrong direction and we went circling round braddell road. haix. hahas. Passing by block 238 many times. Finally I reached home. Saying goodbye to him.









I was thinking the way I sit on the motorbike. It's really very weird. I keep sliding down. I think I need to obeserve how other people sit on it.



Dear reader,

22 December 2007
I was looking through cheri blogs and she wrotes in her blog saying that she get 4 for chinese, 4 for Humman and 2 for maths. which mean her english, science and account all get 1. Which mean they didn't really moderate the humman marks. If this is so, next year must work very hard. Hummanities very hard to score and this subject is a compulsory to pass subject




21st December 2007



Dear reader,



It's sec 1 orientation day. I went to school at about 7 plus. I forget to bring my calculator and pen. Smsing wei lin, Daphne, Jia min, asking them whether do they have calculator to lend me. In the end only Daphne and Jia min sms me back. The three of them brought the calculator. Help up at the bookshop selling clothes with wei lin, daphne, vanessa chew with some sec 1 student. We saw madam goh and miss lena siau. Madam goh was telling us that she saw that F&n student all pass their N and check that the minimum mark we score is grade 4. Wah. I thik F&N is the best result in our school. Madam goh then ask me what did I score for F&N and I say 4. She say good. But she didn't ask wei lin they all how they score. Then Madam goh even come to help us put the sock as display. I think her daughter is coming to study here as she was asking about the size of the clothes and so on and suddenly I saw a girl beside her and I bet the girl was her daughter. The bookshop auntie treat us drink and food. The whole thing about to end at around 3 plus and I saw a familiar person. I saw Miss WONG and HER friend both of the were walking to the direction of going home.



We end at 4. We were talking about buying present and so on and suddenly jia min say, she have bought present for weilin, daphne, tiffany, they all except me and JEan san because she don't know what to get for me. Actually, buying a present for me is very easy. All you need to buy is books. I love books especially english story book or english books. It's really very easy. I have already try to give them some hint when we going out. All I talk about is book! It's just that they didn't really pay attention to what I said. Sometimes I really think that my friend don't understand me at all. What are friend for actually?



Weilin, daphne and me went to kiddy palace as they were thinking of sharing the christmas present to buy for jia min. I was telling wei lin that why must you people share and buy present. Like this , the person getting present will have less present. Wei lin was saying that this is the first time she feel that she agree with me and tell daphne to abort the decision of sharing present. After that, weilin and I went to popular. We were considering what book we should get.


My christmas present

Labels: , ,