Entries ♥

Saturday, December 29, 2007

29 December 2007

Dear reader,




it's really ridiculous today. Wei xiang and Anna suppose to meet out and I thought of sending pigeon to anna but in the end I still have to turn up due to some difficult circumstances. Unwillingly, I went out of my house and rushing to the bus stop and almost drop my handphone pouch and I have to turn around to retrieve it. It's really a unlucky day. By the time I reached Comic Connection, One of them was at the East and the other at the West. How on earth did this happen. I am a poor matchmaker. okays.




Later on me and anna waited at Braddell Mrt waiting for Joey to arrive. Then we went to her house at block 100. We went to eat our lunch. OH my !I order chay Tiao Kuay. The first thing I saw was prawn. They fried the prawn inside!! Die. la. Nevermind I just eat them and pass the prawn to joey. Now I am getting reaction of eating the chay tiao kuay.




Prawn KIller men. Me, Joey and anna went to ANg Mo Kio hub to take neoprint. Why do anna have to be so close to me when taking neoprint I feel so uneasy. I wonder how on earth am I going to put the neoprint up into my blog.









I just realise I have so much activities these day, went out with people always. NO. I'm going to move out of that. Not going to go out with friend always unless neccessary .









Homework for SS and History I still have not done. Pathetic men. How on earth am I going to finish it?







29 December 2007



I was surfing the net and curious about having late puberty, what will affect the people.



many females who start puberty early tend to view their body negatively. This could be do to the social pressures that force women to want to be thin. A girl who has gone through puberty early tends to be bigger and fatter than a girl who has not gone through puberty. This girl will stand out in comparison to the rest of her friends and will usually have a low self esteem. These females are usually rejected by their peers. Instead of looking for different friends within the same age group, they tend to make older and more mature friends. This can be bad for the less experienced and mentally immature individual. Hanging out with the older crowd can lead a teen into premature sex, and drug experiences. Ge et al. (1996) has theorized that these females may not have had enough time to complete the necessary childhood developmental tasks before entering the world of the older crowd. They have had less time to form a sense of self, which could lead them in making bad decisions for themselves as well as for the future. Another study by Simmons and Blyth (1987) also say that body image is the main focus on the early onset of puberty. Early developers are usually less satisfied with their body and are more likely to care about how they look at an early age. The main reason for their dissatisfaction is the fact that they weigh more than others. According to the study, when puberty becomes constant early developers still remain concerned about their body image. This is could be due to the change in the way they think. Early developers have learned to be insecure about themselves and although others have caught up with them physically, it is hard to change a trained mind.



I didn't realise it is so serious.



31st December 2007





New year is coming hahas!! I was trying to squeeze all my homework by finishing all of it today. Die men. No I don't think I have the capability. There is still only 1hr and 20 minutes to New Year. hahas. Anyone Counting down too??
World's oldest orangutan dies at age 55 . Sound so old, older than me. Human life have a longer life span than Orangutan. But Not every human are able to live up to so long.




1 Jan 2008

The start of New Year wasn't good. Grandmother was like scolding from 0000 till 1 plus just because my mei bring her friend home to count down. Which mean I will be having bad lucks for the wholes years. It's kind of superficials.

2 Jan 2008

unlucky, I am getting MISS JAC YIP as my english teacher from next weeks onward. I even came late for account lesson and Mrs CHow was saying , we are playing at 5/1 class.

3 Jan 2008

Unlucky. Just when I am about to leave my house , opening my gates, the moments I lift up my head I saw MIss lim coming down and look directly into my eyes. IN school, we were having maths at the last lesson and then having nomiation for our Class COmm. MRs kooh want us to nominate for class comm and say why you want to nominate her - must be something good. We were ask to nominate for the first four - Chair, Vice chair, Treasurer and Secretary. Wei lin face being nominate. I can't understand why wei lin face turns so red when her name was called up and when the person who nominate her say she very good and etc, didn't really pay attention to what the person was saying Then Mrs kooh ask who agree again and dunnoe who very funny and say who's weilin.Then for class Committee. I suddenly saw Zuliakha whispering to Mrs Kooh. I cannot hear , they were so near to me yet I still can't hear. THey were like talking some secrets then suddenly Mrs KOoh call out my name and ask for who agree. I can see many hand raise but I was really so unhappy. My name was on the board again.WHy me. I have enough of it when I was a class comm last year. Hope I didn't get elected. Name appear the first on the class commitee choice. Then next daphne nominate xiulin, Mrs kooh asked for reason then regina say because she is cute. I was like Huh!? Mrs kooh ask her can she cope with it and ask her do she want? I can't believe Xiu LIn say Sure WHy not? Now we have to wait for the result of who is our 2008 Comm member.

Wei lin and Siew Mei was so hardworking. They started revising on the first day of school. SO kiasu men.

Thinking of the marks that we might get for O-level.

The possiblity of getting best 3 subjects for N-level including english 3 to 6 marks have the possiblity of scoring highest point 25. THe possiblity of getting 7 to 9 marks have the possiblity in getting more than 30 points for O. This is really very terrible. Like this who can pass. The teacher was trying to scare us and introduce us with ITE course .

Labels: , ,