Entries ♥

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

12 Feb 2008

Dear viewer,
Valentine's is nearing. I was packing chocolate halfway, realising I still lack of certain chocolates. I bought some yesterday and some today! But why do I still lack? I was learning to cut the paper carefully but some how I just screw it and I spill the things all over!. Seriously, today I was so unlucky. I wake up so early just to print the F&N thing but the com dosen't seem to be reacting, Next the printer wasn't working either! I'm getting late to school and I have not even put on my school uniform. When I reached school, I went to take the attendance sheet! But it wasn't there!! I feel like tearing something but I have no idea what I want to do! I went down to the parade square just happen to see tiffany. I get her to join me, taking a trip to the General Office. And there was just one attendance sheet. 5/2!!! Who hand up late yesterday!!!! How irresponsible that person was! Chinese lesson, sitting beside Weilin. I try to move away from her. Seriously, It was the quarrel that cause me to really move away from the clique. During January, I don't always come down for recess. Why! Because of you! You make me feel lousy! So why should I join the clique during recess. Your attitude! I cannot stand it anymore. Eversince last year. How wonderful it is for me to enjoy peace all alone. In the end, I have recess with xy.No seriously, I don't intend to join. There is so much empty space . Why do I join them for? Imagine yourself sitting all alone, occupying all the empty table and chairs. HAHAs.
Yesterday, during english period. Miss yip wasn't there. She gives us work to do. Group work. I need to quickly find a group. Manage to group with xiulin. Anna follow me. I ask joey to join. And there was She, sitting like a emperor, waiting for people to join her. Ayunni was looking at me, searching for a reason why I didn't group with she. I can see that she force herself to join group with her, Aishah and Valerie. I heard that Valerie don't like my the chinese clique with 5/1 because there was one accident our clique did.
After school, I went out with my mei to Toapayoh interchange to buy something. I saw She. Just release from her CCA, walking up from the escalator. She saw me and speed up. I did saw you although I didn't wear spec.
Next, we went to junction 8. I saw Aishah. I call her!. Finally we got a basketball! It's time for me to grow a few cetimetres. Hahas.
Today in school, Aishah ask me who the girl was with me yesterday? I replied my younger sister. She say she looks hot and pretty. *_*!!. was she? okays. hahas. No, seriously, I don't know what is pretty what isn't.
During recess, I was suppose to join them for recess. It's what I promise tiffany and under one condition. Not near her. She book a place for me. Unfortunately, she go and sit directly opposite tiffany. So today wasn't the day for me. I tell tiffany it's ok. I sit on another bench. No seriously, I know she did it on purpose. I was walking near there, and looking at beside tiffany. She just change seat and sit in front of tiffany. It's fine for me. You no need to act until like this.
I seriously want to stand up and scold she during F&N. She speaks until so loud. Louder than Jia Ying. Keep raising her voice louder. F&N is a period for people to do work using com. If you seriously want to talk, talk softer Larh. Yesterday and today and last week. If not for Jia Min sake, I would have long go to your table and smash on your table. If really want to talk, be soft like Jiamin. At least her voice wasn't that loud like yours. You don't even sound like talking. You sound like screaming. When you were talking to Jia Ying. I really compare both of yours voice. Jia ying was just beside me and you were sitting so far and I could feel my right ear is hurting and I know you did it on purpose. Trying to tell me you have friend to talk to and talk so loud purposely for me to hear. Who cares. I don't need your pity.
After F&N , I just walk home all alone. I am just to patient on you. I am not that kind when I am primary school when someone treat me nasty. I do use violence on people like what I did to ANNA Tay.
I realise when I am with anna, I reveal my real personality.
We get back our english comprehension. Gets only 7 out of 30 marks. AHHAs. WHat a nice number. I wasn't feeling sad or anything but just a sense of happiness. Only 2 people pass comprehension, Emilyn?? not sure how to spell her name yet and Xiulin. hahas. It's a good start!. Anna get 4 marks. What is she doing. It's time for me to start doing comprehension. The last time i touch my comprehension was on first week of Jan.

Labels: , ,