Entries ♥

Friday, February 15, 2008

15 Feb 2008

Dear Viewer,
Feeling tired at the moments but I still force myself to blog. I was doing some update on my friendster by adding some app into my profile. More than 10 of the app, I took 4 hours to finish the app due to com lag and so on.
Yesterday, I went to school with Xueying with bags of chocolates. We have CME lesson but I was busy distributing chocolates and last minutes learning chinese spelling and the second period we were suppose to went out and interview people. I partner with Vanessa and Xue Ying. WE were running like some crazy person.
Next lesson was chinese lesson. Recess, I started to distribute to the whole class. Daphne ask me why mine look quite alike Xueying ones. No! It's she who want to share the chocolates with me because she only bought six pathetic small chocolates which cost 2.5o. So I was trying to be the good person, I share her some of my chocolates but I was didn't know she wrap so much and for the whole class. How on earth am I going to provide her so much and I even have to provide her with the wrapper. I spend so much money buying these stuff lo!. I went down with them and I just drinks milo. I find out that I am putting on weight too much to the extent that I need to be on diet for a few days until my 2.4km run for Feb is over and I seriously need to change shoe or else I may trip again. I was cautioning the way I am running, just to prevent any accident. Xy even ask me why I run so slow.
Must there always be a reason for the thing I am doing. Anna do you need to always ask me why? I don't think there is a need for me to tell you why I am doing this and Why I am doing that.
Zulaikha, Vanessa all keep pushing me to eat. Vanessa even tell me that I am thin and should eat more. Am I? I don't think so.
After school, I met Miss yip along the way and quickly take out a packet of chocolates to her and she was talking to me but I wasn't paying much attention to what she is saying.
During my guitar break, tiffany, anna and I want to went down and buy drinks and happen to see Miss wong. I was thinking , since I sitll have some chocolates left, why Don't I give one to her. I ask anna to hold for me while I go to the toilet. i was about to come out of the cubicle, I heard anna yelling * she is coming out soon! Faster* ALAMAK! Is there a need to yell? I was washing my hand and tiffany was beside me. Then I heard some conversation between anna and someone. It's Miss wong. Anna spoke * Miss Wong, Xue Li wants to give you ... * can't really hear. * Why she cannot give it on her owns?* I quickly come out and say * but my hands is wet* * My hand is wet too.* I was thinking erh, ok lo. You win la. Then she ask me to come out and not hide near the toilet there then tiffany say she was just been too formal. In such a way that she wipe her hand and then stand face to face and waited for me to give her the gift.
After that, she was talking about some jokes ; facing to anna and tiffany saying she give what about you all? something like that. Can't remember because I was thinking about some other thing.
Todays, I do a chinese short test and I failed! ALAMAK! Chinese Fail.
Then I get back my english Compo that was suppose to be done long ago. I passed!
Imagining if the markers is Miss Wong, I think I will fail terribly!
I was suppose to go down and play basketball with my mei but then we saw a group of guys and decide to play on another day.

Labels: , ,