Entries ♥

Monday, February 18, 2008

18 feb 2008

Dear Viewer,
A new start of the week. I met up with xy in the morning and bump into Miss lim at the lift. I was reading physic textbook and suddenly she say hello. Okays, I went to school with a bad cramp in the morning. I was wearing Pe T-shirt and it just happen that I have photo taking session for the first period. Terrible! I have to change.
Photo taking session, I was trying hard to smile but I just can't make it due to the pain I have to endure.
And I have to say sorry to xiulin! I don't know why I just happen to be too quiet in front of you and was kind of not answering your question properly during english lesson. I'm so sorry. I was just feeling a bit of inferior .
Pe lesson, many peoples never wear their Pe T-shirt, I guess they did it on purpose, can't be so coincidence. We were suppose to run 3 rounds and I still manage to run quite fast even though I have cramps. My cramps seem to ease when I run.
F&N, we were at the fourth floor com lab doing research and many computers just happen to be not functioning well.
English lesson were take over by Mrs Nic Teo offically for the time being. Chinese lesson we have test. Stupid test! Half a time I don't know what the passage were talking about. Wasting my energy trying to figure out and I started off doing the last page and the first part I just anyhow put numbering.

Labels: , ,