Entries ♥

Friday, February 22, 2008

22 Feb 2008

Dear Viewer,
Wednesday nothing special happen except that I went to Bishan Library with XueYing. Feeling a bit disgusted! Thursday was Michele cousin's WhyeKeat Birthday! I manage to send him a brithday wish message at midnight. During CCA, the instructor was teaching the three of us-tiffany, anna and me on the song and suddenly he say* yesterday I saw someone* . At the moment I was thinking, who you talking to! Then he went on and say he was at Bishan and etc and that's when I realise he is talking to me. ALAMAK! Which mean he saw me and Xy. What did I do there. Hope he didn't see sth that was not suppose to see. Because Xy hand was like ... EEE
okays. Friday, 5/1 went for camp! Canteen was quieter.
IDIOT la. that 5/3 gal-Dawn. I just bought a cup of milo and turn around, about to return to my seat and she was standing in front of me and talks in such a way which I almost wanted to pour the whole milo on her. She say* move away*. What kind of attitude is she showing.
After recess, I was more quiet than usual. Everything seem slower and we have the maths test. I don't know what I am writing for the test. Mood was already not there and then later on still have to do the comprehension. The class was noisy at the start but later on they went back to their seat and started to do the comprehension diligently.
Ss lesson, Miss koh was playing the game like what she have done with the history student.. MR MAO AND MR ADOLF. hahas. Funny leii. Mao tse dong and Adolf hitler. China VS Germany. I could see that Diana like hitler a lot. I thought they will name themselves as Chiang khai shek instead. Then it will be Communist VS GMD. SS SBQ tomorrow.
First time passing poa in two consecutive test. Last time account test, was never have a chance to pass.
Stay back for short briefing at 2.15 and then still have to rush to the library with joey to do CIP.
Now I was chatting in the MSN with JUn ROng.
Tawan blog went missing, Yenchuan got a blog and it's very greeny!!!
Thinking of greeny, I recalled there was once I was called up to write my answer for Bio. The difference between this animal call and plant cell.
I wrote chlorophyll without knowing that I have wrote a stupid answer. How on earth can I see chloropyhll.

http://www.hongkongspy.blogspot.com/ And there was the hundred wishlist! Crazy. Really crazy!!

Labels: , ,