Entries ♥

Sunday, February 24, 2008

24 Feb 2008

Dear viewer,
I'm not managing my time well. Kind of slacking nowaday. I went for CIP today and I'm suppose to meet joey at 1 and xy at 5 and mushuang for dinner. Times is very rush. And guess what. None of them requires me to turn up. I sms joey half an hour before 1 outside library and then at 1.20, I went in to do CIP on my owns. Great men. I suddenly feel so free. At 5, I ends my CIP. I guess xy have forgotten about the CIP. Mushuang was sleeping so in the end I went back home on my owns. I have BOOk CIP for the next month. Most of the booking, I choose to come and do alone. No need to wait for people. I hate waiting for people!!! Waste of my precious time whereby I can spend those time doing something else. Manage to finish study a bit for physic but none of them enter into my mind and then the accounts homework I have not done. No die! I have not read any of my charmed books. No time! okays Got to go!!

Labels: , ,