Entries ♥

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

27 Feburary 2008

Dear Viewer,
Before assemnly, I went to find Madam Hong to pass her the chinese file. During morning assembly, I saw Miss Wong dressed up differently, I was talking to joey about it and say this is the first time she dressed until so gorgeous and she was laughing. First lesson was HHF. I didn't eat breakfast this morning. I tried to be less active today so as to conserve my energy for 2.4km run. 2.4km run was fun. I was running and suddenly heard someone catching up. It's Xiulin, she and I was running together. Seriously, she have a good stamina, speaks and run at the same time. It's rude not to answer people. Xiu lin was talking to me and I tried to answer back. I was more concetrating on running. Whenever I was on the track running, I feel happy therefore I run fast. However, I have no stamina, at the 10th run, I stop and walk. I can't take it anymore.Even though clare was trying to spur me on, I still can't run so fast. After todays running, I realise that I can run but I can't sprint!!! 14.41. Hahas. I improve tremendously. Maybe I should eat less to produce the same kind of effect next month. Previously my timing was 17.01. Great men! Xiulin is this month champion. 14.1? Forget already, hahas. 14.01 to be A. Clare was asking me did I train everyday to have such a good stamina. I say no I don't train. All I say was because I likes to run. Hahas. Clare was joking on she always stones that why she likes to stone. =_=!!
Recess, I ate honeydew, and fruit juice. While waiting for Vanessa, I buy double sandwiches and eat.
After recess was F&N. SS and then finally english, I waiting for Mrs Nicholas to come but in the end it's another teacher. Assembly, it's class comm investiture. My heart was beating very fast.
Last year badge I lost it, This year badge have to take good care.
Physic Practical wasn't easy, I don't wished to have any pratical going on. I hate practical.

Labels: , ,