Entries ♥

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

5 February 2008

Dear viewer,
I feel that I am too stupid to live on this earth. I was having this cold war WL yesterday just because of the pencil case. No, not actually start form pencil case. Pencil Case is the problem which really the serious of cold war. Having chinese lesson on 4 Feb. We get back our chinese spelling. When WL get back her spelling, she fought hard to cover form me. Unknowingly, I turn around to look for my paper and saw her mark. Just because her sense of winning, scoring higher mark. She ignore me for the rest of the period. During english, ayunni borrow foolscape form me. WL didn't brought her foolscap paper to school and she call anna name out and I turn around to see what happen. When she saw I turn around, she say to herself* forget it*. I tell anna that WL call her. Anna told her that she don't have and WL didn't ask anyone already.Then I force myself to take the first step and tear out one paper for her. I take the first Lorh!. Always me.
We went for F&N lesson, Xy was talking to me and we went out to the locker there. Then everyone have gone and jia min was still standing at the locker there waiting for me , I think while Xy was telling me about sth.
Jia min show me WL pencil case, say she forget to take her pencil case. I don't know should I participate or not but I just let jia min tugged her pencil case into my bag. I can't remember I should not have allow her to put in my bag. There is still some cold war between me and WL. But thing worsen when she know what I *take* her pencil case. Firstly, I didn't even take her pencil case. Take mean using hand to take!!! I didn't even touch her rowdy hell pencil case lo! Even later I was to return to her, Jean san take it out from my bag. And you Claim that I * take* . * take* refer to steal. How on earth do I want your pencil case. You went round telling anna they all that I steal your pencil case and don't want to return to you.You did say who take your pencil case but not talking to me and I keep quiet because we are still having cold war. Don't tell me you never play prank on anyone before. And you just went out blurting out your temper at me!
This will be the one last time i get temper from you. !! Even my parents didn't even show temper to me I react very wildly. For you, I tolerate from sec 4 to now. Let me tell you, if you throw temper at me once again, I will just do what I do to my parent!. Throw chair at them! I have been very tolerating on you for so long. You make me lost interest in account and slowly, I stop asking question on account since N-level over so as to re pick up my interest for account.

Labels: , ,