Entries ♥

Monday, March 10, 2008

10 March 2008

Dear viewer,
Cip at 10am, xueying came up to my house and waited for me. I can't believe she have took the effort to come up. I have to wait for my grandmother have her breakfast finish and bring her back to the room, next I have to pour all the clothing into the machine and I spill some on my school uniform. I was hopping mad! Next, Xueying missed called me and it's 9.35am. I saw a shadow outside my house and it's she. My sister have went off to school for cca and mother was working and I was left all alone to do all these chores. Initially, I don't intend to do these thing but it's my responsibilty.
We went down to take 155 bus and reached Tp library at 9.52am. There is still 8 mintues more and we decide to take a tour around and we just landed ourself in the 7 eleven. By the time we went back to the library, it's open. We went in and sign in for CIP. I was quite lucky, I was sitting down on the chair where I have to help the people to online register and xueying was distributing the flyers. 17 minutes later, she come back and my turns to distribute. Halfway distributing, I saw qiqing and her friends. She says* Why I everyday saw you do CIP one*. Hahas. Did I? Roadshow CIP wasn't fun but it's getting a bit interesting today. 22 mintues later, I come back and find her and we switch jobs again. Suddenly a librarian came forward and ask who is distributing flyer and xueying say she. The librarian wanted her to switch jobs with a chij girl and pathetically xue ying been assigned the task of straightening. Hahas and I sat down there for 2 hours , I almost bored to death. I was constantly been kick out from the connection and have to seek help from the guy there.
Finally 12 plus, Xueying decide to give up on straightening and she came to where I am and I go and distribute the flyers.
While distributing, I saw a familiar face, I cannot be certain whether he is my primary school friend until I saw the name behind her shirt there. He is one of my primary school malays friend. Thought of asking but he was busy with a librarian about he lost the key and inside got his stuff and etc.
Then he went out of the library. At 1 plus, I was distribute and suddenly distribute to him unknowingly. I was shocked. I seize this opportunity, I make a big turn until the librarian isn't there and move towards him.
I asked him, are you from FTPPS?? I think he kind of not understand what I am saying hahas. I should have say was your primary school from FTPPS, I even ask him is he 17 years old? Crazy men! Then I told him I from mis koh class and he say 6e? I told him my name is xueli. Woah, it surprise me when he called out my whole name* wong xueli*. Not bad arh, remember my full name men! Then he was saying something which I find it weird. he say why you look like that one and then he ask me how I know who he is. Hahas.
Did I change so much? Only from a short hair to a long hair what, He even grew taller than me la. It's such a concidence. He say he take retain but choose not to and want to take as a private candidate. He was saying that his friend 27 points can go poly but he 22 points cannot go just because his maths fail. I didn't realise the consequence of failing have such a great impact on the chance of entering poly. O my! I need to get an A this time for O's.
I' aiming to pass chinese, english, maths for Mid year only then slowly prelim I will work very hard. It's been quite long since I last get a award!!!..
Yesterday I met an weird old man. He told me and Xy that study is useless and encourage us not to study. Just because none of the staff know what's wrong with the com breaking down problem, he told us not to study and should just study how to fix com can le because staff don't know how to fix the connection. Hey old man, fixing computer and the connection isn't a woman job. I was kinda piss off and he went on saying that maths is difficult, so what for study. I rebuked saying that maths is easy and he ask me then what is difficult? I told him language and then he began to say * see , you all should not have study since it is so hard*, I talk back again * language cannot study one* and he just went out talking about nonsense thing.

Labels: , ,