Entries ♥

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12 March 2008

Dear viewer,
Yesterday went out to do homework with xueying, yenchuan, joey and her younger sister. Her sister was cute but I still don't like kids. hahas. I thought of staying on till 6pm but somehow I was disturbed by the surrounding. Xueying was making me feel fed up and kept talking to me. I think I will prefer to do homework on my own next time. I didn't even finished any of the homework that I have bring out. It's raining and it was freezing cold inside. Finally I decide to leave at 12.30pm. After yenchuan depature, we went to the kopitiam there and have our lunch. Thought of dragging joey to see benjamin but that person flee home before we even finished our lunch. Crazy person, he say want to come but was busy with stuff in the shop and when we are free he go home already.
Xueying wanted to go to dobhy ghaut so I accompany her and in the end we landed in vivo city. How ironic it is. And I bought a harrypotter bookmark! Crazy person, bought the bookmark for just 7 plus just because I was tempted to have.
After that we went to bishan.Went to the library, the library was once again a heavenly place for me. How I wished I could enter the place every day.
After that, we went to the bus stop there to take bus and I saw a familiar figure. Whye Keat! Alamak! in his school uniform. I seize this chance to take a photo with him. The photo that was took protrayed him like unwillingly facial expression. hahas. i have lots of new photo in the phones but was yet to upload it all out.
I finally finished reading my storybooks * The perfect stranger* Inside, it contain a lot of flowery words and highly recommended not to borrow that book. 3/4 throught the book then realise this book contain a lot of love thing, crazy me, should have just stick to borrowing ghost stories books instead.

Labels: , ,