Entries ♥

Saturday, March 15, 2008

15 March 2008

Dear viewer,

Me and Whye Keat

Joey and her sister



























Xue Ying and joey



YenCHuan






Xue Ying and Vanessa


Miss Koh's Chocolate



My valentine Time's Chocolate

My Room which is in a big mess

















































































Vanessa and Dianelle















My Cousin





Newphew




















Cousin









21 Months and 224 post! I have so much post and it's been a total of 4 years posting blog! I was reading my very first post in 2005 all the way to 2008! I began to realise I have been updating rubbish since the past 4 years. They way I convey my feeling in the blog and worst still the language that I used, I don't understand too!! hahas. Then I went to my other blog post! It's ridiculous! I have more than 7 blog in blogger! 1 blog in Xanga! 1 blog in Live journal! How many more do I have? Can't remember too much. Si min deleted her friendster away. Why? Tawan delete his blog, and she delete her friendster. Is JC life so busy and yet keeping a friendster and blog could be so difficult? Luckily Tawan didn't delete his friendster.
Halfway typing my blog, Kevin suddenly nudge me.

Labels: , ,