Entries ♥

Thursday, March 20, 2008

20 March 2008

Dear viewer,
It's good friday tomorrow and it's tiifany birthday this sunday. I was thinking which friend should I attend to on sunday. I have promised to go out with kevin but somehow I also have to visit tiffany house on the same day.
Life is getting bored each day, having the same routine everyday does not make life lively. I have to meet xueying every morning at her house downstair, standing there for quite a long period before she came down and we went to the bus stop and board the same bus together. Reached school, I sit down at the parade square, looking blankly, don't know what I am suppose to do because it's already 7 plus. How I wished I can go to the school on my own, enter the classroom and sit down revising my text.
CME lesson, the teacher came to the classroom, at first was suppose to show us some video but the com isn't working and not enough time to show us. History lesson, Miss koh ask us whether we prefer ss or history. Of course history la. SS so boring, some chapter even talk about geography and SS concentrate more on singapore history and stuff which I find it boring. Recess, I ate spagetti and 1 fruit, I don't know what the fruit is called and Ice milo. ACCOUNT, Oh yes! There is test. I don't know what I am doing, I was stuck halfway through the test. After the test, suddenly Mrs Chow say* ANNA WHY IS YOUR EAR BLEADING* Huh, I didn't even realise that there was a tissue paper stain with blood on her ear. We missed out english lesson because we thought Mrs Nicholas have meeting and she was so upset about it. Math lesson, Mrs kooh return us our report book!! OH yea!!! I failed three subject and I think there is an error with the maths result and I may have failed only two subject. I FAILED ENGLISH AND HUMMANITIES(HISTORY/SS). Haha.
CHinese lesson, we went to the lab and have our chinese spelling using the computer HANVISION to check the word. The worst event about it is, I don't know how to use it!!!

Labels: , ,