Entries ♥

Sunday, March 23, 2008

23rd March 2008

Dear viewer,
Happy Birthday Tiffany!!! Okays, Today schedule was pretty plain. I wake up at 8, sms kevin, he say he is sick, not going out. Okays. I do my usual stuff and finally it's 12pm. I take out my storybook and continue reading. And yes! I finally reading finished the book title * A Wedding to Die For*. So far, I have read only 2 books this year. Hey, there is still a long way to go. And without realising, mid year is just around the corner. I just went to everyone blog again. Whyekeat blog gotta a spammer. Who could it be? keep calling him gay. Crazy person, if you think it is funny to spam someone and using the name guest, I guess you are most not welcome.
It's school Tomorrow! Will be joining to celebrate tiffany birthday at Bishan!!! Ahhas!!

Labels: , ,