Entries ♥

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

25 March 2008

Dear viewer,
It's damn crazy! I can't believe what I saw in whyekeat blog. The spammer just turn himself from guest to anon.
School today! Went to school as usual. Tons of things happening in school. So many changes in some of the school area just because of the school going to be interview. Madam goh also make her own food samples outside the weight training room.
After assembly, I went to the general office and I saw xiulin, waiting there getting some pink papers. She's late? Next, I went up to the classroom. First lesson was maths. Woah, now then I saw xiulin hand being bandage. I think I seriously need spectacle. I heard a big news from anna. There is a new sitting plan and I am not sitting with anna! Kind of sad too. Can't have fun with anna already. Hahas. It's a bad news for me too. I heard she say I am going sitting with weilin and xueying. Alamak. I'm am not going to have peace. Mrs Kooh pass me the correct report slips. I got an A1 for maths But an F9 for english and Hummanities. I began to believe what Mrs kooh was saying. English affect your hummanities especially I am taking ss/hy. What if I take geog? CHances for me to pass hummanities will it be higher?
Chinese lesson, I saw Miss Wong talking with danielle and she is crying. Feel like going up to pass her some tissue. Pathetic Danielle, The chinese lesson is really ridiculous. From my point of view, I think she is a bias teacher. She seem to favor weilin than other people in the class. If this favourtism thing still going to hang on for this whole year, I might as well drop my chinese after mid year O-level, not caring what will the result going to be.
Recess. nothing special. History lesson, Miss koh was talking about her experiences of being a councellor and tell us some scary stuff which she advice us not to play with it. We will be having a career seminar next week. O yeah!
Poa, Damn it. I don't know what she is talking about again. What doubtful debts and those ridiculous thing. What is this?
F&N, no com can be use. SPOILed!! and I spend the whole f&N period staring at the paper she give back. A C-. Ahhas. That's bad.
After school, went up to the class with weilin and daphne. I was just being a middle person, passing thing to each other. Both of them were not talking to each other and who am I suppose to answer to first. Finally finished our pinning up of Habits of Mind.
Went for CCA. That stupid guy instructor, making me feel like smashing the table and went home. ALl he cares was teacher other people and don't even want to went to our table.

Labels: , ,