Entries ♥

Thursday, March 27, 2008

27 March 2008

Dear Viewer,
It's thursday. First period was CME and we get to watch some video clips. Second period we went to the classroom and have our CME. I'm kind of feeling so angry. Why other chinese class can use the aircon whereas we don't even get this chance. Is it because our chinese isn't that good that's why we don't get a chance to be in that Jwhatever room? History lesson, Miss koh wasn't here. We were giving some works to do. Speaking of the works, I have not completed yet.
Recess, I ate spaghetti again. Poa, Thought that we will be having test but in the end no! hahas. YEAH!! I don't know what the doubtful debts is about at all.
English, we were just learning on what to do for Oral communication.
MAths, we finally reached some parts of the enlargement. When WIll she reached vector?
Chinese, she return us some compo and I even pass for the test which I think it is ridiculous to pass it.
After school I have cca to attend to. We continue our playing Morzat song sheets.

Labels: , ,