Entries ♥

Friday, March 28, 2008

28 March 2008

Dear viewer,
Friday!! I was just wondering what's wrong with my stomach. The pain in my stomach happen very suddenly and it only ease when I freeze and don't move. Ridiculous. It have been acted up for more than 30 times today. What's wrong with my stomach. Am I suffering from some illness. This pain starts on wednesday right after I had my mad sprint. Sprinting is crazy. PE lesson, I keep sprinting and on the third round, lactic acid act up but I still force myself to run and was running the last one with weilin by my side. This is the first time I panting like hell. Weilin even say it's because I don't have stamina and run just because of strength. Huh. whatever it is.
Chinese lesson, I got back my chinese test! Guess what! I finally FAILED!! Yeah. hahas. 24/50. I was looking at the test unbelievable. I flung almost every subject recently.
Recess, I was so angry!! That gal from 5/3-tamil gal-Dawn. She again. What's the problem with she. I was talking with tiffany and then she was just behind and make a noise *zirk* And tiffany kinda scared and quickly move aside. CAN"T SHE SAY EXCUSE ME! Worst part is she throw her finished cup onto the thing. SO LOUD and OF COURSE I"M NOT DEAF. My temper flared up and I almost want to hit her with the papers with me and I even want to confront to her and ask her * WHAT"S THE PROBLEM WITH YOU* It's the third time she give this attitude.I even ask siew mei to go with me but weilin stopped her from accomapany me. THe First time was I just bought my drinks and turn around she ask me to MOVE AWAY. Second time she with her bunch of friends raise up their hand and wanting to slam on to me but luckily I was engross in sth and move away and didn't get hit. THird time is today. HEY you. I think YOu better watch out. I'm not like my friends in the cliques. I know you also have disturb they all also but THey dare not do anything but I will. One more time and I won't be so tolearable. I already don't care of having punishment and etc already. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!
Physic lesson. I totally wasn't paying attention to what she was talking. She ask us to the structured question and my mind was still on this matter and in the end all my answer wrong. I don't why when she walk pass me, I quickly cover my answer then she will try and walk towards me a few time. Lesson finally over.
It's english. Hahas. WE got back our comprehension and I get 8 and the half upon 25 and the summary 10/25 and so overall I still failed. hahas. Anna gotta called up by mrs nicholas because her summary got 2 mark.
Then I was laughing and poor stomach pain again. Look like I can't laugh for days. Maths- finally we reached stretching. Hahas. We still have shearing and when are we touching on vector chapter. HAix.
AFter school, I waited for everyone go home and then I stay put in class and do finshed the last bit of physic before I go to the library to returns books. Now I'm reading on this book * Getting Out of the House* the book was so funny.

Labels: , ,