Entries ♥

Monday, March 31, 2008

31 March 2008

Dear viewer,
It's the last day of the month. As you can see. I'm left with about 180th day more to O-level and I'm unprepared for it. Hahas. I hope I can fret but something is really wrong in me. No fret, no worries and no stress that how I live for these 3 months. I called it slacking for three months.
SPORTS Day! Oh yeah. Blue HOuse is the champion this year. Finally! Tomorrow I will be having some career seminars which none of the section that I am going to attend will interest me and there's still POA and F&N homework not done yet.
About the sports Day. The blue house cheerleaders song is so funny, they got the Carl Douglas - Kung fu fighting song playing during the cheersleading. And there is another house with powerpuff girls song played.
I was listening to some a song- fen kai lu xing and then I tuned in the english version by David Usher- BLack Black Heart. The english version is terrible. I will still prefer the chinese version hehes.

Labels: , ,