Entries ♥

Monday, March 03, 2008

3rd of march 2008

Dear viewer,
I'm down with flu. This is terrible. Mrs Nicholas give me back the english compo, she say I got improvement for the correction that I have done. Correction suppose to improve on the previous compo I have done isn't it? Two period of accounts just went by like this. During recess, I printed out the missing question for accounts. I'm such a lousy person, can't even do a proper work of getting things print for the class. I agree with the chinese teacher views that if we do less, less mistake, do more, more mistake, never do, no mistake.
We were having test during chinese lesson. I've kind of difficulty doing the paper because I having flu. But I still manage to struggle through. Hope my flu will be over by wednesday, I want to actively participate in HHF and PE.
Flu Flu go away, come again another day!!
It was worst during physic lesson, I totally cannot concentrate. I was fidgeting most of the time and hope the lesson will be over as soon as possible. Got back test paper during bio lesson. 61/2 upon 10. Great. I passed. Miss kuan was telling the class that only when she threaten then we all start to work hard. No I don't agree at all. I don't feel any threat at all and that's why I study last minutes. Maybe I just have this type of behaviour that the more the person force me to do things, the more I don't wished to do.
Social studies, I force myself to listen. Cannot disappoint Miss koh!! Whenever she walk pass, I quickly sit upright.
Today history test was terrible. I look at the question blankly and realise that I just have to write rubbish or else Miss koh will be damn disappointed to see people write nothing in it. 5/1, 5/2 and 5/3 together in the ava. We were talking to each other during test saying that we should write sorry to miss koh in the paper. Sorry miss koh, I dosen't seem to understand how to do the test and I was sitting there for more than 10 minutes and still unable to produce some answer, perhaps we can have a retest?. But in the end I didn't wrote.
And Yes! Finally got some improvement, I have learnt to communicate with people more. I talk to xiulin more last week quite often but not that frequent and clare, zulaikha and more. Vanessa still say I am too quiet. This is the best I can do.

I was asked to eat flu panadol. Recalling in the pass, WHen i eat medicine, my grandmother will always pulverize the tablet and then dissolved it in some water before administering to me. As a grown personm I have to swallow the tablet. I put two in my mouth and quaff up the cup of water. Finally finished the water, I walking to the direction of the basin suddenly I vomit. This is bad!! Maybe it is because i drank too much water then usual. Only one cups niah. I drank milo most of the time I hardly drank plain water only during Pe. Why other people drink plain water got no problem me got so much problem.
It's late!! need to turn in!! Cyahs

Labels: , ,