Entries ♥

Friday, March 07, 2008

7 March 2008

Dear viewer,
Why aren't the teacher give us report books on the last days of Term 1? My other school friends all have theirs and at least getting a report books home, we could see how well or badly we have done for the subject and how can we improve on the subjects that we have not do well.
First lesson todays was Bio practical. All the teacher are KiaSu , giving us so much homeworks, there is english, maths, phy, Bio, Ss, Hy , F&N and POA. We only have one weeks of holidays and how on earth can we revise through our exam? I was reluctant to go for Chinese lesson because I have not learn for my chinese spelling. Recess I ate fish head noodle. Physic lesson was rather interesting, she got angry and then her mind went a bit out, she thought of ways how to deals with people not doing their homework and thoses who didn't bring their homework. It would be damn scary to meet such a person.
English was kind of bored. I try to bring my mind back to listen to Mrs Nicholas speaking. I get back my compo, i get 12/30. I feel like I have lost interest in english. I want to do well for chinese instead. Should I ??
Maths was the last lesson, we finally reach rotation, the speed she is moving is too slow.
I was almost fall asleep while using the computer. I seem to lost interest in everything that I am doing even using computer.

Labels: , ,