Entries ♥

Friday, April 11, 2008

11 April 2008

Dear Viewer,
you know what. I am so tired. It's tiring to try and do everthing. Play too much these days. Not getting serious at all. Only at certain circumstance. Why? 5 item. I done badly. Just because of the stupid sit and reach, I gotten myself a bronze. A BRONZE because OF SIt and reach while the rest of my 5 item I did quite well. Pull up -16, sit up-33, standing broad jump- 184, shuttle run-10.8 What about my 2.4 run. HATE HATE HATE!!! I just want to be a suicide bomber and that's all I will be when I grow up or else I will want to be a terrorist. I hate everything that is going round me. Who can save me. English is worst. Getting worst. Why don't I just drop out of school since I know I am certainly not going to pass my O-level.
Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go

Labels: , ,