Entries ♥

Thursday, April 17, 2008

17 April 2008

Dear viewer,
I'm just too lazy to do anything already. I think my reaction in doing or answering people is slow by half a beats. When someone was talking some jokes. I stone for a while than laugh. When someone talks to me, I stare at the person for quite long before knowing what the person was talking.
Cme lesson was switch to maths lesson. In class, we were doing the maths-transformation chapter. I almost feel like dying. I take so long to do rotation. And mid year, the duration for doing maths is very short, barely any time left to check that's what I can assure everyone. Because that's what I experience last year.
Mid year exam will be officially start on next Wednesday. Hahas. How I wished everything will rewind to the past. How wonderful it will be to be a kids without worries on having exam and just enjoying lifes each day..

Labels: , ,