Entries ♥

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

2 April 2008

Dear viewer,
Ming Hui! Happy Birthday!!! Hahas. HHF and PE lesson. I'm stupefied when the teacher want us to do the standing broad jump thing. Seriously, I'm weak in that. Hahas. Getting ache all over my legs and barely can bend or stand up.
F&N, getting a bit scared to ask madam goh thing and in the end I found my courage to ask her. Ss, the teacher didn't come and I was teaching clare account. Speaking of it, I have not done the last 2 question. Die. English, get back our comprehension and guess how much i get. 1 and the half. Crazy. One and the Half upon 15. How earth can i even my reached my prelim and O-level aims. We change our seats and I get what I want. Sitting alone. Yeah. It would be much quieter and the space is quite spacious and I get 2 do whatever I want already. And guess what I am surrounded by all those english people who their english is a lot better. hahas. I hope I won't be getting an F9 again for english.
And Xiulin, I am just sitting behind you, you can turn around and ask me for maths although my answer may not be accurate at times.

Labels: , ,