Entries ♥

Sunday, April 20, 2008

21 April 2008

Dear Viewer,
Oh yes. Wednesday durig assembly, our schools invites some DJ to our school. There was a 2 group. The first group was terrible. The guy sing until like hell. Don't even bother to listen to it. Some Guitarist and percussionist was playing at the background. I turn my attention to the percussion. How I wished he was there playing. The second group play farely well. His vocal voice was quite nice except that I can't hear very much of the song he is singing. Maybe it's because of the background music too loud OR my hearing frequencies have shorten. How on earth did I link to physic. Ok. I was looking up trying to see how the percussionist look like. What are their appearance in dressing and etc. But I can't see pretty much. How I wished I got my spec with me at that time. How I hope tiffany was there and I can discuss with her about the percussionist. I been to his blog. He isn't updating anything eversince last year july something. Speaking of his blog. I don't know how I manage to find his blog through millions of website. I spend days searching everything that have got to do with him and manage to find his blog and his friend. That's because he have a unique name. LZG. hahas. Great. Great.Maybe that's the power of LOVE? How stupid I am. How I wished he could go and die.
Okay. F&N terrible! I try to hand up my time plan on friday but madam goh don't want to accept it just because she have loads of Decision Making and development to mark. But weilin they all can hand up. WAO LIAO. AND just because of that development thing I got myself a nice big D-. FAIL. And there goes for my mid year mark. STUPID la. I left with 6 subject to pass. It's impossible for me to pass my english and hummanities. Down with another two. now left with 4.
Exam is on wednesday and guess what I am doing. Watching TV. Every show. Just can't pulled myself from the tv. Yesterday stay unil 2am to watch that chinese show. and then at 2am, another show start.
There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.

Labels: , ,