Entries ♥

Thursday, April 24, 2008

24 April 2008

Dear Viewer,
Started to have some cough. Okay. Finally my computer a bit well. Guess what. I have finish my chinese prelim and english mid year. I did quite badly for chinese because I spend 1hr doing the comprehension, then 15 minutes doing the MCQ-anyhow put number. the rest of the 15 minutes continue my comprehension. English was worst. I do not know what is the format for speech and I thought of leaving blank for situational writing. Comprehension was the worst part. I don't know what the passage was talking about at all. I decide to spend 45 minutes on Summary.
Went out with clare, charmaine and xiulin for lunch at Toa payoh. Being living in Toa Payoh for so many years, I don't know that there is a place where fish and chips are sold there.
The scenery down there was nice. Charmaine ask me am I a Bi or Straight. My answer was very fast, straight. Do I look like I'm a Bi? We chat and went to the library. I was looking at the children session, was looking for SCOOBY DOO to read on and I can't find it. Thanks to clare, she found one and I read it. Then I follow the alphabet GEL and found many more. Hahas. Xiulin was the first to go home. AFter that we stay on till about 4? and we too went home.
What the. XYZ SAY I GOT BF. Who she think she know me that well. Full of rubbish from her mouth everyday. Well, I should start planning for my future.

Labels: , ,