Entries ♥

Thursday, April 03, 2008

3 April 2008

Dear viewer,
Trying out the new seat that I am sitting. A bit boring although no one disturb me. Cme, we were continuing watching the show then suddenly there was this person suddenly pop out of nowhere. I was doing my account homeowork and I heard some sound behind. I quicly tuen around and see and there was on the far left of me, Miss wong sitting on the chair, I was shocked and quickly packed all my homework and stuff it in the file and then I pretend to watch the show.
History lesson, I went off with Zulaikha. We were doing our accounts homework in class because Miss koh wasn't there. She is on some course.
And Sad to say, I got History Test next week!!! Alamak!!
Poa lesson, new topic. New lesson!!! And test is coming up. English, we have some kind of Picture discussion. I don't even know the thing behind it is called Merry-Go-Round.
Maths, we were still on the chapter of stretching. Chinese, we go to the library to do compo..
After school, Cca! And it is raining!!! WEts!!!

Labels: , ,