Entries ♥

Saturday, April 05, 2008

5 April 2008

Dear Viewer,
Today life is terrible. The dish of vegetable contain some prawns and I ate only the vegetable but I started to itch again. Idiot la!. I'm left with physic and F&N homework, history test.
I was suppose to go to pasa malam but it rain!!Have to postpone to tomorrow instead. Yesterday went to pasa malam with zulaikha. She bought a lot of food and I keep cursing her that her food is unhealthy and etc. Hahas. I thought of buying some food too but I don't have the feeling to do it when my hand is carrying some books. So I gave up the idea of buying anything. I have just renewed * Getting out of the house* books. We went to the interchange together and I quickly pulled her along to see what the commotion infront is about. An old lady and men quarrelling. hahas. Then I heard someone called Zulaikha and I turn around and look up and saw some familiar figure. I nudged Zulaikha. So they two old person was fighting with their umbrella hitting each other. But what's the reason for they to get into fights?

Labels: , ,