Entries ♥

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

9 April 2008

Dear viewer,
HHF, we were running at a constant speed. I think my running have started to slow down a lot. Breathing inconsistent. PE, we have a lots of fun. Play the freebies again and I continue to participate actively in the game. I keep running around. F&N, I doing development, trying to do the three day food record and I had a hard time deciding. In the end, I didn't finish. SS, We get into group discussion. English, Mrs nicholas give us back the comprehension. Can't believe it. I did so bad in english comprehension. Why I am not able to comprehend well? During assembly, they invite some literature person talking, telling us their poet and even play guitar and sing song.
After Assembly, I wanted to go to the F&N room to continue doing my development But the door wasn't open!!!! And I have go to com lab 4 with nicole. But the door wasn't open. Then we went up, and we wanted to call madam goh out then I saw Miss Wong. I told her that Miss Wong sit very near to madam goh, you can ask her to call her out.. Miss Wong then say she is at the hall having cca. I was wondering what her she in charge of? Is she trying to say madam goh doing some PFT thing inside or what.
I went to the library and do my development. About 4, I finished doing. I went to find madam goh and I was packing my thing on the second floor, I was looking around and happen to see a familiar figure in the LAB. I think I am having some imagination because I think I saw Xiu Lin Inside and I turn around, I think I saw Miss Jac Yip. WIthout a spec, it's really a hard time trying to figure out who is who.
I dare not enter to the hall and went down to look for zulaikha and really I saw her with rebecca and vera. It's quite concidence. Then they accompany me go up and then hand up. Then I join them in their 2.4km run and went up to do the 5 Item. Hahas.

Labels: , ,