Entries ♥

Friday, May 09, 2008

09 May 2008

Dear viewer,
That computer have spoil my mood totally. The sensor spoil. I went down to Block 213. I waited for him for a few minutes and when I turn around, I saw him walking towards me in black colour shirt and slingbag. I smile and pass him the gift., he ask me what is that for, I almost say the wrong words, so I just tell him to take. I was so scared my pronounciation was inaccurate. Then he say thankyou and he was quite shock too. I just smile back to him. Then he say luckily, I try to come early or else I will feel awkward if I let you wait for so long. THen I smile back to him again. THen we walk together and I told him , you are very tall. He joke that in his class, he always line up quite front. I was laughing inside. THen he went on saying, when is your birthday, I told him 21st july, I wonder did he heard wrongly and became 31st july. I hope I do pronouce correctly. I seriously have to kill myself for not do well for my fundamental prounciation of english. Then I ask him which lift you taking? He pointed in the front. He took lift B. That's great. I said goodbye to him. My heart was pounding like hell. Saw my mother when I almost reach my block and I recall I forget to take photo with him. DAMN it. I only catch one glance of his eyes and quickly look away. I think I bite my tongue while talking to him..

Labels: , ,