Entries ♥

Saturday, May 10, 2008

10 may 2008

Dear Viewer,
Happy Birthday Jue Ying. Was so surprise you were so indifferent yesterday. Speak to me in english. I thought you would at least speak to me in chinese. I have CIP. Stupid CIP. Screw up my days, Went to school early in the morning. Was trying to fool around so I wanted to took 231 to the braddell MRT. Heard someone from afar calling my name. Don't know who is that, but I ran in front. When I get closer, I realise it is tiffany. HAhas. Then we take the bus together and we chat.
Joey, weillin and me set off to Bishan immediately, joey keep snatching my doner. I keep asking her to go weilin that side. Hahas. Then went back to braddell and call tiffany , while weilin call jean san to check where were they. Went to find tiffany. Woah, tiffany slacking. Nah, mood swing a bit but manage to hold back. I force myself to smile. Saw weilin donate for tiffany and I also join the donation. I realise singaporean are still racial prejudice. When I told them it is for the malay youth, they keep repeating the word malay then say nah, I don't want.

Labels: , ,