Entries ♥

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

14 may 2008

Dear Viewer,
I gotten back almost all subject. English comprehension 21/50. ARghh. Maths terribly lousy, 57/80, even anna higher than me. Chinese was the most disgracing thing to say. Failed. EVEN oral also fail. Stupid la. I like dumb like that. As I have predict, physic have fail. F&N worst men. a F9. Stupid me! men. FAil so many subject might as well don't take. I almost cry out but hold back, i try to act normal man, as long no one try to reiterate my mark again. And guess what, my school FUN fair is coming on FRIDAY. ALL WHO wanna go , come along. Start from 10am to about 4 I guess. hahas. I'm on shift 5 duty and in charge of the group 1. At first I don't want to pick group 1, but I don't know what I am thinking, finger just put out 1. zzz. I think they will wanted to kill me for choosing them because we are the last group. hahas. Easy job men, that's why I let the class committe choose first. hehes. Selling curry chicken and hotdog. YEEK. Who would want to eat. Curry, so unhealthy.
But I'm going to help them out if they need.
4 more days to Tawan birthday. hahas. kkx.. He got a girlfriend , wonder how the girl look like, maybe it's the picture he take with, that girl pretty. Hahas. kkx.
3 weeks already.


My cousin ask me am I 18 yet? No , that's what I told him. I know what he is up to. He wanted to bring me to clubbing which I am always hoping for. I told him next year. Hahas. And thanx to him, I got my com fixed, didn't realise it just so simple to fix that little problem with the sensor. ZZZ.

Labels: , ,