Entries ♥

Thursday, May 15, 2008

15 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
I got back almost every subject. English, heard that they are using only the comprehension mark. WHich mean 21/50 will become 42%-E8, Maths 57/80-A2, Chinese 45.5/100-D7, Science-physic-22/50, Bio-25/50- D7. Combine Hummanities- Social studies- SBQ-13/25, SEQ-9/25. Stupid la, get until one digit for SEQ. zz. History was fantastic, to me. FOr the past 3 years, The first time PASSING for that subject. SBQ-12, SEQ 15. Overall I gotten 49/100. Hehes. Still a Fail. F&N- deem to be F9. POA- Paper 2 pull me up and gotten a B4. And that's it.
Was in the ava, Miss Koh was telling us about the Direct admission. Talking about Talent. Woah, I do not have any. After that, went to find Xiulin, was walking to and fro to her. I think Miss Koh saw it. She was looking at me , I quickly turn around. Finally got the courage to ask her for a talk but the talk was terrible because She did most of the talking, and what I know was I was *hua she tian zu*. No wonder My oral always sure to be fails. Because of the upcoming chinese*O's*, I switch to listen to chinese song.
F&N cooking. GOing to be a terrible one. How!!!!!!!! Save me!!!!.

CHIJ SECONDARY(toa Payoh) 626 Lorong 1 Toa payoh SIngapore 319764
IJ FIESTA at 10 AM tomorrow to about 4

Labels: , ,