Entries ♥

Friday, May 16, 2008

16 May 2008



Dear reader,
IJ Fiesta today. I was on the last shift. In the morning, I went to school with Xueying. 6.50 she come down. It was so late. We went to school together, I torture her, told her that I need to help mark attendance because Zulaikha sms me. I told her she have to run and she was panting like hell. Hahas. Class inter competition, we were told to go in group and start drawing. I drew the SUN with spectacle. Left with very few minutes and we quickly put up our whole thing. Cheri have to carry Emilyn up to put up the balloon. It was dangerous.
I turn my head and saw 5/1 decoration. So beautiful. And I look at our class decoration, not that well done.
Finally time up, we were all told to go back to our seat. They were announcing who is the winner for each level. I saw a 5/3 student drawing on her classchair leg. Then suddenly miss wong start to speak. She say very loudly, you paint your leg , later how you going to go up to take the prize. Ridiculous. How sure can she predict that her class won. Hahas. Then the classchair start to joke, okay, I still can go up and I'm preparing to go up, and she was kind of getting ready to go up. I was laughing.
Then they release us early at 9 plus, then we went to the canteen for a while. 9.30, Wei lin and I went to find ning xin and set off to the high blood pressure thing. Exciting at first, I get my height and weight measure. 151cm. HEY I GREW. HAHAS. So surprise. I reached 150!! SO fast and my weight was about 42.5 ?? I think . Then went to take the blood pressure. 98... What does that mean?? The person don't tell us whether our blood pressure is high or low. And you know what the worst part is, they don't have sec5 namelist on those who was suppose to take their high blood pressure. !!! zzzz. I glanced other people records. Other people 110 and above. WOAH. Hahas. I think I have low blood pressure. Hahas. Not even 100.
OKays, the councillor was trying to get us to buy their items, umbrella and etc. Keep promoting their Umbrella. Hahas.
After that, we went to the canteen. All I wanted was satay, chicken satay. I walk around and around to search for it and finally after 5 rounds , siew mei told me where the satay is located. I went there but they told me the satay is not ready yet. Zzz. I only ate Ice cream and drink lemon barley drinks. Almost puke. Disgusting, I wanted milo but can't find. zzz..
Weilin went for her shift 2, I went to disturb her and bought an egg. Hahas. It's not that I don't want to support, it's just that I don't have the appetite to eat any other thing. I wanted satay only. Finally, I went with Mushuang and tiffany to where the councillor is, Mushuang was buying something. I was looking at the satay stall. Got people lining up. Hahas. I was trying to see how long the queue is. Then finally I had my satay. Great. Hahas.
Then we went around, looking then they wanted to go up the classroom. We are on our way up to the classroom and I saw Jiamin they all. Then I leave mushuang and tiffany alone and choose to go with them. We went to the water thing, don't know what is that. I saw soap. Evelyn said she wanted to go away on her own to do other thing. About a few minutes after she is gone. I decided not to wait here with them, I walk pass the lift, to the D&T room and then go up to the classroom. I saw magaret and xinyi inside, so i decided not to go in and went to 5/1 to see. Tiffany and Mushuang inside. Then I move on, I went down. I saw Miss Wong and Miss shirley yeung, in front of me, talking. They saw me, but I act I didn't see them, I fake , Looking at the floor. Then turn left, saw so many people, quickly turn right and went down.
I went to the canteen , I saw anna still doing her shift, but I didn't saw weilin. I remember she was with jiamin they all just now. But aren't she suppose to do her shift. Then anna say she have cough, not suppose to do. So, I went up again. They are still in the classroom. I walk one whole round. I saw a person roller blading around. Finally, the classroom was empty. I went in. Sit down and take out my chinese to do. Magaret and Xinyi went to the toilet. AFter that they walk pass the classroom, magaret said, I sleep for so long already, now you then come up. I just smile back.
I decide to go to the toilet. I came out and saw tiffany and Mushuang preparing to go and watch the arena between the female and male teacher. I went to practise the guitar. Weilin came in. She eat her brownie and listen to my playing. Maple and Jane came in, they wanted me to play them some song. I only play some, they wanted me to play the strumming for She will be loved. Then I told her I don't know how to play strumming. Then I play plucking for them. After that they leave. Then joey came, she was talking to me and was watching me playing guitar. I told her to sing the chinese song and I play the strumming. Then jean san they all and weilin came in and ask me to come down and play game. I was at first quite reluctant to go down. But later on, after they went for quite a while, I went down with joey and visit our class stall. It's shift 3 turn. Zulaikha then give joey food to eat and we was almost late for attendance taking.
Then I decide to go down with them because it's tiffany, they all turn to do their shift. So, I went to our class there, I saw minghui doing shift 4. Then went back to tiffany there. Saw their nasi lemak, so much, so hard to finished selling all.
Went around with siew mei. We were laughing at the band singing. The guy sound was so awful. I did something. I take down their perfomance. Was so intently looking at the percussion playing. Time pass very slow. Went around. Then i was looking into someone eyes. I was thinking who is that person and I think she notice me looking into her eyes. I look down and was thinking, Isn't she Miss Wong? She is going home. MRs nicholoas was buying nasi lemak and even take the whole tray thing up. Hahas. Then me and SIew mei was looking at her and she tell us something which I didn't really catch it and don't know what she mean?
Next went to our clas stall. Help out a bit. Almost everyone was packing except our class. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, they push out GUO TIAO and ask us to sell. We sold finished, then I turn to the left, MILK, they wanted us to sell. I went there to help out and then about to finished selling they take out MILO!!!Then later on FInally finished selling all, they take out BREAD!!!! BREADD!!!! 3 FULL BOXES OF BREAD and IT IS PLAIN BREAD!!!! Wanted us to sell. We did it reluctantly and we are the only class left. Then Siew mei and Jia min went to help us out by selling the last 2 big bag. Inside contain 16 bread each. WHo would buy. IF not for their thinking, thinking that they should not waste their coupon, should have bought something home. Finally finished. THen the person said, wait arh, I go UP AND TAKE SOME MORE!!! I was so shocked, told them, quickly pack up and ran for our life. They are taking some more out!! We quickly move the table and chair. Hahas. And quickly ran off. Even the councillor help us to clear up. Terrible MAN!!!.
Went home in Bus 59 with siew mei.. And that's all for today event.
HAhas.

Labels: , ,