Entries ♥

Saturday, May 17, 2008

17 May 2008












Singapore River was so nice.











This is the material that was use by the doctor to put in our teeth.










This medicine is made from me and have the Word RP on it. But cannot be consume.












This is the plant preserve from the Biotechnology courses










Squeezer











Outside the museum

Dear Viewer,



Wake up quite early and meet anna at 8.45am. I forget to bring my booklet along. ZZZ. We find our way to the Republic Poly by taking Bus 169. Hahas. We reach the poly very early because of the free movie ticket. Anna then take her free movie ticket while I just took the goodie bag. First we went to the toursim site, Later on we move to the so called magic place. Anna and I was asked try out something. We did. Two stick. Each of us were told grab it with our hand while the person turn something on. Even th0ugh after the experiment, we still don't know what they want to show us. I only know that my hand hair seem to be standing and later on, I was so shocked when ANNA hit me on my hand. I STARE AT her.

Then I realise it is because of the electricity thing, when she touch me, both of us will get hit.

Next we went on to the IT there. I wanted to try the CRIME SCENE thing. IT was about computer thing. Half a time I don't know what it is about.

Next, we was about to walk out of the poly because I cannot find the Courses on science. Then suddenly anna call me, telling me that she know where the science thing is at. She was holding on to some paper about the course on science. The person approach me and ask me whether would I like to take a look at the science courses thing. Yes, I said. They bring us to a place quite far. I didn't realise Republic Poly is so big.

Pharmaceutical science. They show us how to make tablet and I tried making one. Then we did some quiz . I spend a lot of time down there because they were talking with us and joking. They even told me that RP is different from other Poly because RP don't spoon feed them with information and have to do research on their own. They need is bring a laptop, there isn't a need to bring a book. They do project work in group, do independent reseach and etc. Then later on we went to the Materials Science. They show us the thing that the dentist put in 0ur mouth when we had hole in our teeth. Then we did the quiz. It was hard to guess. Later on they gave us something. Told us to squeeze on the thing if we are stress. Then we went to the Biotechnology. No one entertain us so we move on to the Biomedical. I thought there would be something interesting going on. They ask us to choose whether we want arm measurement or weight or foot. Then in the end I choose the foot. Hahas. Erms. Nothing much about the foot thing. Next we went to their museum. Hahas.

This is the interesting part. The person guide us around and we take a look on human body system and I was so interested in the female and male reproductive system. Hehes. Then I ask a lot of stupid question. They even bring us to see rat lung, heart and etc. The guy told me that they had the rat killed three day ago just for today museum showcase. I was so shocked. Then They bring us to the lung of the real human being. They told me one is smoker and one is non smoker lung. Suddenly I have the urge to ask them question again. How you get their lung? He told me the black lung died weeks ago then they take their lung out. The other also died quite recently and they got their lung out. Next, I ask them why is the tube for? He told me that it is for to preserve the lung. I even ask them what is that thing beside the lung there. Anna was laughing and call me stupid. The person told me it is air refresher, because the lung have unplesant smell, you know. Hahas. Okays.Next I ask, what about passive smoker lung. I am one though. Hehes. Then he say he don't know what he read that passive smoker is ten times worse. Yeah, I know. But I wonder how my lung will look like. Finally finished looking around, he ask us to choose the squeezer. Light bulb or star. Left only two light bulb and many star and of course anna and I choose the light bulb. Hahas.

Then jiamin they have reached RP, I went to find them. The band music is playing very loudly and some chinese wushu going on with music. I took almost 20 minutes looking for them and in the end, we found them. FIonn, Weilin, Jiamin, Siewmei and Jean san. WOah. They all dressed so differently. Like preparing to go for some wedding nights or party like that.

I bring them to get the goodies bag, science place. I saw anna holding on to some test tube of a plant. I also want. I told anna I want too. Then she go and tell the person that I want. Hehes. Then everyone gotten one except fionn, she don't want it. Then we went up to the lab and it is quite boring. We went round the RP and find their library. SO HUGE!!!!. Got free internet acess.

After that we all went off and take 169. Anna and I went to Ang Mo KIO HUB. Then later on we went to some Coffee SHop. Anna suggested to eat healthly. I was quite unwillingly to go but in the end still end up there. Luckily the air was quite cooling there. Next, anna accompany me buy ingredients for F&N however still incomplete because some of the ingredients I am still unable to find. ZZZ..
What Wong Xue Li Means
W is for Wired

O is for Old

N is for Nutty

G is for Gifted

X is for XtRemE

U is for Unnatural

E is for Enthusiastic

L is for Loving

I is for Intense
What Does Your Name Mean?

Labels: , ,