Entries ♥

Sunday, May 18, 2008

18 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
Happy Birthday to you Tawan!!!
It's a screw today. My mei carry the oven all by herself. The oven isn't that light man. She carry it all the way from central to home. Strong right. No wonder she is in NCC air. She was carry that heavy thing and walk pass a basketball court. A group of guy was trying to disturb her. Call her and wanted to ask her number. I was laughing out when my mei say XIAO DI DI. Yeah, we should not be bother by those young kids, so immature. I know they are sooo surprise to see my sister being able to handle such a heavy thing.
I tried out cooking today. It is really a screw. I almost got the oven into fire. Not really fire, air was coming out. I got scared and quickly switch off the oven. The worst part is the soup. The soup was so dry. Not even look like a soup and I spend 2 hours just to do these two dishes. I am still left with spaghetti and steam sponge cake not tried out. My baked chicken salad does not look like salad because the meat isn't cook and the portion was so little and almost get my oven to blow up. ZZZ.. I HATE COOKINGGG.. !!!

Labels: , ,