Entries ♥

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

21 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
It's english Oral today. I gotten a conversation question on astronauts matter. Ask me where would I want to go. Or may I didn't hear the question properly, I told the person outside the Earth. I was shocked with the answer I have produce and when I speak finish, I tried to remember what did she ask actually but I totally forget.
Then Doctor Maha?? ask which country I want to go. I told her CHINA. I stunned too. I quickly told her because I read from history that china have a lot of historical artefact's and I was interested in that, wonder what they actually have. Zzzz. What rubbish. How did I jump to history. I saw she keep scribbling on the paper and I happen to see a word- TEnses. The rest I can't see at all. zzz..
The picture conversation wasn't that good either. She was laughing at my infer. Lol. Was it really funny. I don't know what I am doing either, I just laugh along. I told her that the people are looking at some building, then I quickly change to company that was closing down. They have files in their hand because they just got fired, or maybe lost their job. Then she ask me what might the person in the middle be thinking. I told her she is thinking whether she is at the right place or not. LAst of all, she ask what do you think might happen next, I told her she might be going home later. Zzzz.

Labels: , ,